Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Jul 29, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #1,171 of 4,032
Jul 29, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #1,172 of 4,032

I'm always up for it! I was going to the tenores but went for these instead!

So I've noticed 
wink_face.gif

You've got a lot more experience than me with expensive IEM's so I'm really curious about your impressions of the B3 Pro (old version).

Jul 29, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #1,173 of 4,032
So I've noticed :wink_face:

You've got a lot more experience than me with expensive IEM's so I'm really curious about your impressions of the B3 Pro (old version).

I don't know anything really, it's all a false internet persona, just get my info from google. :wink: Plus how could I not join the Havi club? Most of the NX1 crew are here! But for now curried sausages are calling me so I'll see you soon with Havi in hand.

Jul 29, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #1,174 of 4,032
I don't know anything really, it's all a false internet persona, just get my info from google. :wink: Plus how could I not join the Havi club? Most of the NX1 crew are here! But for now curried sausages are calling me so I'll see you soon with Havi in hand.

NX1 crew reporting for duty ..still no Havi B3 ..still standing strong in resistance ...lol

Jul 29, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #1,175 of 4,032
I don't know anything really, it's all a false internet persona, just get my info from google.
wink.gif
Plus how could I not join the Havi club? Most of the NX1 crew are here! But for now curried sausages are calling me so I'll see you soon with Havi in hand.

You wouldn't be the first 
biggrin.gif

My (second try) NX1 will be in any day now. Enjoy your sausages 
beerchug.gif

Jul 29, 2014 at 6:02 AM Post #1,176 of 4,032
NX1 crew reporting for duty ..still no Havi B3 ..still standing strong in resistance ...lol

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated 
biggrin.gif

No need to hold out on the best IEM you will ever had own. DO IT!

Jul 29, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #1,179 of 4,032
Jul 29, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #1,180 of 4,032
  Would love to see a comparisson between the B3 and the new hyped TT1-E.
I`ve already bought the TT1-E, so just for curiosity 
beerchug.gif

Get it! 
ksc75smile.gif

I have both, Havi B3 wins in SS, Imaging, comfort, natural voices. T1E wins in bass quanity by huge margin, extended treble.

I don't get fit with T1E wearing down, so I have to swap channels and wear it over the ear.

Jul 29, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #1,184 of 4,032
with the recent spate of increase in attention in the B3, here's short reminder/summary for those who are only just receiving them:

1) tips matter. don't give up if the sound doesn't impress you straight off with the default tips. experiment a little. currently, the sennheiser double flanges are lauded by the majority as the best tips

2) amp the little beast. it is necessary to extract the full sonic capabilities of the B3. the power requirements of the B3 are unlike any IEM. the sound is generally acknowledged to be decent at worst, good at best when powered straight from something such as an iPhone. in line with the great pricing of the B3, the most highly rated budget pairing is the Topping NX1.

3) this will be controversial for skeptics, so read with discernment: give them a lengthy burn in period. from general feedback, the possible noted changes (keeping this intentionally vague) are: improved bass, 'opening' up of the sound, and smoothening the harshness of the treble (this one reportedly takes long hours to achieve)

4) in all things B3, trust in Baycode

Jul 29, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #1,185 of 4,032

Welcome to the thread H2O! Yes some of the NX1 people are already here :wink: After that sausages don't forget to put the B3's on the brabecue to burn them in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back