Have you ever listened to a song over and over for days
Apr 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #2 of 79
Not quite that bad but I have "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes going around my head most of the time when I'm not actually listening to music. I just can't shift it.

[size=xx-small]Damn... there it is again...[/size]

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 79
Yes...some songs over 2000 times, my favourites over 20000 times until I get sick to death of 'em. For average songs that I find catchy I just play 'em over a few hundred times then they start to sink in and at the end of the day I go "meh sounds alright...."

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 79
sure. Fake blood - Mars, Noob and Brodinski - Peanuts Club & Cajou Club are really stayers... but really every new track is almost always about 1.5 hour on repeat

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #6 of 79
Not so much single tracks but albums certainly. I really don't think I could listen to one track even twice in a row without breaking it up with a few other songs. Listening to songs on repeat seems a nightmare to me and can't do it; listening to albums on repeat is too easy.. Must have listened to She & Him - Violume 2 about 60-70 times and I've only had iot 7 days and I can't listen to it at work! lol

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #7 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadhead12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not so much individual songs but I do tend to get hooked on certain albums.

Thats the way I am. This has never happened before. Each time I listen the emotions continue to stir with no end in sight.

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #8 of 79
I think it was 1991 or 1992, my first true love dumped my sorry broke-ass and all I could listen to was Black by Pearl Jam....
this part in particular still makes me misty:
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
Can't it be, can't it be mine

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #12 of 79
Since last fall, every time I come across Chris Bell's "I Am The Cosmos" (the song, not the album) I end up repeating it about five or six times. Something about the yearning in his vocals and the drum sound.

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #13 of 79
I try not to, but when I'm driving for about 10 or 15 minutes I may listen to the same song twice, or just listen to 3 or 4 songs over again.

Apr 14, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #15 of 79
Well it seems that im not the only experiencing that...
wink_face.gif

Im listening some tracks of the BFMV new album and i cant stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back