Have I burnt my Dacmagic plus?
Oct 1, 2014 at 3:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

sssboa

100+ Head-Fier
Hi
I connected my maple psu 12V 3A to my Dacmagic Plus rated 12V 2A and I never heard from it again. I had used and I am still using the maple psu with my old Dacmagic (non plus) that is rated lower 12V 1.5A. 
Have I burnt my DAcmagic plus with the maple psu?

Oct 1, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #3 of 7
  Hi
I connected my maple psu 12V 3A to my Dacmagic Plus rated 12V 2A and I never heard from it again. I had used and I am still using the maple psu with my old Dacmagic (non plus) that is rated lower 12V 1.5A. 
Have I burnt my DAcmagic plus with the maple psu?

its quite confusing since the old dacmagic uses AC adaptor and the Plus uses DC adaptor @__@

Oct 1, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #6 of 7
I also connected DC adaptor from Dacmagic Plus to the old Dacmagic, but it must be a lesser crime for it has survived :)
Honestly, you don't hear such stories very often here, do you?

Oct 1, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 7
  I also connected DC adaptor from Dacmagic Plus to the old Dacmagic, but it must be a lesser crime for it has survived :)
Honestly, you don't hear such stories very often here, do you?

i actually did the same thing with my original dacmagic =)) it did not work at that time so i had a look at the adaptor and found out it was AC instead of DC, then went to google the adaptor for Plus model and figured out they changed from AC to DC, still use the same current rating =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back