Hat-Fi... what's your favourite hat?
Nov 6, 2006 at 6:31 AM Post #31 of 44
Not really a hat person, but I guess this would be my "favorite" hat:
headfihat.jpg

From my high school's engineering technology club.

Nov 6, 2006 at 7:07 AM Post #32 of 44
i wear skellys in the winter, what someone else called a benie, but i've never been around anyone who called them benies. i don't do logo's so if i have one that says something i have to be able to stand it enough to display it, rare.

Nov 6, 2006 at 7:16 AM Post #33 of 44
Nov 6, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #34 of 44
DECH032.jpg

Nov 6, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #35 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
Oh yea, thats my hockey team! It's impossible to find good hockey hats in the US
frown.gif

Haha, come to Canada, we'll sell you a hockey hat, believe me!

Nov 7, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #36 of 44
It was raining so hard today in Vancouver, I had to bust out the Tilley Hat.

11062006184.jpg

Here it is drying off after a day in the wind and rain...

Nov 7, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille
then you'll love this one:

NEFPW2detred-redwht.jpg

http://www.hatland.com/store.cfm/hats,4,8091.html

Ew. Flat brim :p. I also hate how all the new fitted hats have the NHL crest on the back. I wear my hats backwards, so having the crest in the middle of my forehead would look a bit weird. The one I ordered just says "Red Wings" on the back.

And yeah, hockey hats are impossible to find. Penguins hats are easy enough to find around here, but I had to order my Wings hat online (Lids.com).

Nov 7, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #40 of 44
I have a collection of college sports caps I wear.My favorites are my Wake Forest and Carolina Panthers caps.They have to be fitted caps though.

Nov 8, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #42 of 44
Here's mine, when it's too cold for the cool Headroom hat!
hat.png

Nov 8, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #43 of 44
Anyone else have a problem with "FlexFit" hats? They're the "one size fits all" full back hats with elastic under the headband.

They seem to have taken off so well, true fitted hats are very hard to find now, and the FlexFit system really does nothing beyond necessitate buying a new hat after a few months of wear (they stretch out permanently).

Ugh.

Nov 8, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #44 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper
Anyone else have a problem with "FlexFit" hats? They're the "one size fits all" full back hats with elastic under the headband.

They seem to have taken off so well, true fitted hats are very hard to find now, and the FlexFit system really does nothing beyond necessitate buying a new hat after a few months of wear (they stretch out permanently).

Ugh.

they're good for the first few months, but yes as you said they stretch out too much.

for me, it's Fitted all the way, once you go fitted you'll never go back! they just have a better fit than FlexFit caps. as for lack of fitted hats, unlikely. here are a couple of hat/cap stores worth checking:

http://www.lids.com
http://www.hatland.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back