Hat-Fi... what's your favourite hat?
Nov 4, 2006 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
Now winter is almost upon us it's time to get those hats out of the cupboard and on to your head. I've gone round full circle and decided that my hat of choice this year is going to be my multicoloured bandana worn in a pirate configuration. I use to love wearing these things back in the 70's and I really don't give a hoot if people think I look stupid with it on, it's comfortable and ever so warm on the head. Here she is:

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite type of hat?

Nov 4, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #2 of 44
i've got a whole lot of New Era Caps that i wear almost every day (almost 50 of them)

once you go Fitted, you can't go back!!
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 4, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #3 of 44
I have a collection of three fedoras. My favorite is this brown-felt German hat that belonged to my grandfather. (Who, if you care, is not dead. In 20 years of ownership he never wore it, so he gave to me.)

Nov 5, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #5 of 44
Tilley hat. Nothing better than that for life in Vancouver.

Nov 5, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #6 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille
i've got a whole lot of New Era Caps that i wear almost every day (almost 50 of them)

once you go Fitted, you can't go back!!
evil_smiley.gif

not enough women wear baseball caps I say! When its warmer I usually rock a Hamilton Ti-Cats cap (CFL) and when it gets colder, its either a Canadian hockey or a Raptors toque. Hmm... Didn't realize my hats made me look like a sports nut....

Nov 5, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #8 of 44
RedLeader... think again. Camille is not who you think she is...
wink.gif

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:10 AM Post #10 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff
Tilley hat.

Ditto. My constant companion on Paragliding trips, as well as anytime I'm going to be spending serious time in the sun. Not the prettiest or fanciest hat in the world, but perhaps the most functional.

Tilley_1.jpg

Tilley_2.jpg

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #11 of 44
A slightly battered burgundy wool baseball cap from one of my alma maters, Linfield College. got it 3-4 years ago, it really fits well and is just the right size. I usually wear it around on the weekends pre-shower.

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:26 AM Post #12 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff
RedLeader... think again. Camille is not who you think she is...
wink.gif

blink.gif
bwa?

Nov 5, 2006 at 1:56 AM Post #13 of 44
Do a search for a Team Girl-Fi thread... you will understand then.
wink.gif

Nov 5, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #15 of 44
Hahaha, alrighty. I thought putting Team Girl-Fi in your sig meant... that you were a woman. Apparently you can be a part of a Team even if you don't have the actual "equipment" mentioned in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back