Hat-Fi, anyone?
Sep 22, 2006 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

camille

1000+ Head-Fier
my other obsession: Fitted Hats. i've got nearly 40+ of fitted hats (by New Era Cap) split from 5 different MLB teams (Mariners, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Dodgers, Cardinals) as well as NHL Teams (Canucks, Nordiques) and some skateboard companies in various styles. i can't go back to adjustable caps as they just don't have that type of fit or feel as a fitted cap. i'll post a pic in due time.

so anyone here a hat or cap collector? it can be any type of hat.

Sep 22, 2006 at 1:26 AM Post #4 of 48
during NFL season when its cold and rainy I wear a fitted 49ers cap. 7-3/4

Thats about it though, they make me sweat to much. Im a furnace and generally need as much convection cooling (air circulation) as possible.

Sep 22, 2006 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod
i wear a tilley hat daily.

Tilley hats rule!

Lifesaver for rainy weather and extended camping/canoeing trips.

Sep 22, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #6 of 48
I have never counted, do really want to know. I am going to guess at least 100 hats. Both fitted and adjustable. I have at least a dozen University of Tennessee hats. A new one for every season. I also have one from every University that I have visited, mostly from football roadtrips, even ones from the enemies.

Sep 22, 2006 at 4:06 AM Post #7 of 48
being a Canadian, of course I have a nice selection of tuques. I think my favourite are either the Team Canada or my Hamilton Tiger-Cats tuques

Sep 22, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #8 of 48
I own a few hats. I don't really wear them often because I also wear glasses. Maybe that doesn't make sense but I just think it looks funny.

What I don't understand is why do people leave those golden 59fifty stickers on the lids?

Sep 22, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #9 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumanogin
What I don't understand is why do people leave those golden 59fifty stickers on the lids?

I KNOW!!!!
mad.gif

why dont we keep the brim flat and leave all price tags on while we're at it...

Sep 22, 2006 at 5:47 AM Post #10 of 48
Sep 22, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #11 of 48
I've got quite a few assorted baseball caps. Most of them are Zephyr or New Era team caps. Teams include: Univeristy of Iowa, Iowa State University, University of Arizona, Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos.

Sep 22, 2006 at 8:14 AM Post #12 of 48
I don't know how you guys call this kind of hat, but I use it everyday in winter. it is made of velvet with silk inside. These are handmade in Portugal. ( they're not cheap so I only have one
tongue.gif
).
][/url]
It is hard to see the hat, I will post another picture later.

I also have a few (5 maybe) fitted and adjustable hats, I use those only during summer.

ps: sorry about the ugly picture.

Jan 25, 2007 at 4:10 AM Post #13 of 48
I have about 20 5950's. Half are Yankees hats, and the rest are snowboard/surf companies.

I just got two new ones one is the white and blue jet stream II yankees and the other is a tweed volcom.

Jan 25, 2007 at 4:48 AM Post #14 of 48
I always keep a SF Giants fitted in my collection .. don't really do hats that much anymore .. I'm a beanie guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back