Has your mom ever forgot your birthday??
Jun 1, 2005 at 4:38 AM Post #17 of 31
HAPPY B-DAY!

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #18 of 31
Not yet, although this will be the first summer that I have been home for my birthday in three years, so maybe she's out of practice...

I have definitely forgotten her birth date before. Most recently I had to fill out some paper work at the doctor's office, and I had to ask my mom in front of the nurse...

Jun 1, 2005 at 12:26 PM Post #19 of 31
I've forgotten my sister's and my mothers...as well as mine
blink.gif

It just doesn't hold the same value when you're an adult because as a kid you want to grow up then when you hit 25 you wish you would stop aging.

Jun 1, 2005 at 1:12 PM Post #20 of 31
Forget my birthday, you ejaculate? I'm lucky if she actually recalls my name.

"Er, John, er, Mike, I mean, Rob, could you please bring me the big orange thing? It's next to the sofa and the little sniffing dog -- you know, over there by that big contraption with the lights and the thing."

Jun 1, 2005 at 3:31 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
My mom never forgets my birthday because she told me that was the day she realized that there was no God.

wink.gif

Question answer: Yes. But then again it also took them a decade before they remembered I was a vegetarian.

I sometimes think I was either spawn of satan...or the mailman. But I have good parents.
icon10.gif
I simply am quite sure they do not understand how I turned up so...different
blink.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by number1sixerfan
Well, mine has. I just saw the thread about 450's birthday(Happy birthday!) and it reminded me of last year when my mom forgot my birthday. I woke up and went in the kitchen and she just said, "good morning son, there's your bus money". I didn't even remind her. I wanted to see how long it would last. Well when I got home, I got an apology and it was obvious that someone had to remind her. Is that a shame or what? Mamma don't love me...
icon10.gif

Time to set out on a quest for the Blue Fairy.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #23 of 31
Hey look on th ebright side, at least she didn't forget to pick you up from the airport when you were twelve and returning from Germany.

Jun 1, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by number1sixerfan
I just saw the thread about 450's birthday(Happy birthday!)

Thanks!

And no, my parents have never forgotten my birthday.
cool.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #25 of 31
I'm such an outkast in my own thread.
frown.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #26 of 31
My birth was considered "a joke" in my family, mainly because I was born on April 1st. I don't think it's that hard to miss that birthday, but for some strange reason I'm always sick or hurt on my birthday (literally, 21 years and counting...)
confused.gif

Jun 2, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #28 of 31
It would be impossible for my Mom to foget because she was in labour with me during her birthday hehe.

Biggie.

Jun 2, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #29 of 31
my mom, never. i just turned 23 on monday and the first thing i heard from my mom that day was "happy birthday".
my dad on the other hand, well, he's old now, lol.
yesterday he says to me "oh, its your birthday, what are you, 24?". i had to laugh, "dad, i'm 23 and my birthday was yesterday". its okay, he doesnt have to remember, he does a great job anyways (as a father).

did i mention that i just ordered a pair of B&W 704 floorstanders
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 2, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by funch
Today is one of my grandson's birthday. My stepdaughter bought him a cake and wrote "Happy 14th" on it. He's 15 today!!!
confused.gif

Wow that made me feel so much better, lol.

Seriously my mom is great, it's just funny that your own mother would forget your birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back