Has anyone tried Puresound Eartips?
Dec 13, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wuwhere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They look like ear torture.

X2

look like some kind of drill to me............."we have a construction for ear re-molding"
tongue.gif

Dec 13, 2009 at 6:46 AM Post #19 of 23
Dec 25, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #22 of 23
They look like they would be painful in my ear, but, you never know until you try them, but the do go in pretty deep, and I always have known that the deeper they go in, the better the NRR (Noise Reduction Ratio).

I myself use double flange silicone tips for my 2nd Generation NUDE EX IEM's (EX082/85/90, with the 90SL being cling wrap-modded). They are very similar to my earplugs of choice, the Hearos Water Plugs, because of their multi-flange design, it makes for easy transition from work to MP3 (and back) when getting off work for a break (man can't live a lunch break without packing some tunes to go along with that Chunky Soup, now can he).

I just wondered if these guys will ship to the States and whether they will have them available for all brands of IEM's, and not just Shure, Etymotic and UE.

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:43 PM Post #23 of 23
Its just different tip diameters, if your IEMs of choice has the same tip diameter/length of shure/ety/UE etc , then these should work for you

Also, it says that they deliver to the US but the shipping comes out to be a boatload of money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back