Has anyone seen this AMP? XM3?
Mar 5, 2006 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Drag0n

Headphoneus Supremus
Mar 5, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #2 of 10
I posted the same question elsewhere. Noone has bought one yet is seems...

Mar 5, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #4 of 10
One of the members B-Side-J bought one and submitted his review for the mods to post on the full review amplifier section, but it has yet to surface in the searches yet.

This was a couple of weeks ago.

B-Side around?

A lot of interest in this one. Myself being in the mix.

Mar 6, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #5 of 10
I sent them an email a few minutes ago to see if they would set the gain at 4 without the jumpers and 8 with the jumpers. When/if they respond I will post their answer.

Besides that it looks very promising.

Mar 6, 2006 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 10
Dang...someone must have tried it. It has so many features for $130. Im thinking about getting one of those....but i also want a MiniHead Signature from Shellbrook Labs,,and a RS Hornet too....lol
I want everything...lol

Mar 7, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #7 of 10
I have been meaning to re-write my review but just havent had time
rolleyes.gif
I'll work on it tonight if I can.
But for now I'll say that it is quite well built, sounds nice( a bit bright for my tast with my rig) and the features are usfull and effective. I would say that for the price it is well worth the $.

Shoot me a questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

I'll do my best to do a real review asap
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
I have been meaning to re-write my review but just havent had time
rolleyes.gif
I'll work on it tonight if I can.
But for now I'll say that it is quite well built, sounds nice( a bit bright for my tast with my rig) and the features are usfull and effective. I would say that for the price it is well worth the $.

Shoot me a questions and I'll do my best to answer them!

I'll do my best to do a real review asap
biggrin.gif

If its bright,then it wont work with my grados. Maybe good for when i get senns. Thanks for the info though. Waiting for that review!
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #9 of 10
I just bit the bullet and ordered one. I had James set the gain at +6dB with a +10dB with the jumper. It should get here next week and I will post my thoughts on it.

By the way I went with those gains as a means og being able to set the volume at something other than 1 when using my Grado's
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
I just bit the bullet and ordered one. I had James set the gain at +6dB with a +10dB with the jumper. It should get here next week and I will post my thoughts on it.

By the way I went with those gains as a means og being able to set the volume at something other than 1 when using my Grado's
biggrin.gif

Woohooo! Now we get a review!
smily_headphones1.gif
Looks pretty cool too! I think i might want one for the collection i dont have YET!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back