Has anyone ordering a RnB cable heard from Myo Recently?
Aug 24, 2006 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bull Moose

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all. I'm writing this to see if I'm alone in this or if there are others here who are experiencing the same problem as me right now. On July 10th I paid for a 5 inch RnB diamond mini through ebay which had a wait time of 2-3 weeks. Myo and I talked back and forth a few times about the progress of my cable and when it would be coming to me, but recently I've been completely unable to reach him even though I've sent him numerous PMs here and messages through ebay. I recently checked to see if he had any more listings on ebay and the ones that he has says that the wait time may take up to 2 months. I can understand the wait time, but since I ordered mine such a long time ago I surely would have expected it by now. I'm not trying to bash Myo in any way, but I just wanted to see if any other head-fiers are experiencing the same lack of email or PM response from him. Thanks for any help.

Aug 24, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #2 of 7
I sent him a PM about a month ago, asking about him making a cable for me. He eventually replied after several days, saying that he was all backed up with a ton of orders and, because of that, he could not accept any more orders until he got caught up. That's all I know, but it seemed like a good up-front answer to me.

Aug 25, 2006 at 6:32 AM Post #3 of 7
I also noticed that he didn't put up another Mall-Fi ad. I think his cables are too popular and since he started offering the G52 again, he's probably drowned by the number of orders. I hope he'll start selling more cables because they're so well made! I've got two of his cables and both of them are made to such high standards. They sound brilliant too.

Aug 25, 2006 at 11:32 AM Post #4 of 7
Don't worry. I ordered the same cable thru eBay and it took him just over four weeks from BIN to shipment. He only works on making the cables part-time, and does not typically give out status updates until your order ships. There have been other threads on this subject recently.

The cable is very nice, btw.

Aug 28, 2006 at 9:43 AM Post #5 of 7
Im here,
I dont have much time as I used to to visit the forums, however orders have always been as one of my priorities.

Problem is that its been a tough few months for me in scheduling free time. So what free time I have, Id rather put to work and orders and my visits have slowed down a bit.

If anyone that has placed an order with me find the wait time unacceptable. All I can do is offer my sincerest apologies and at anytime if the order has not shipped, swing me a message if youd like to cancel and receive a refund.

This goes out to anyone that is on the build list
smily_headphones1.gif
, Never do I want anyone to feel uncertain about any purchase with me. Aside from the growing wait times, do not worry about my integrity. i.e. Im NOT ditching you guys lol
smily_headphones1.gif

What has happened was that I used to have a lot of free time, it has now dwindled to me trying to at least get 4 hours of shut eye a night if possible amidst my hectic schedule.

Custom orders are no longer being accepted, i.e. headphone cables and specialty adapters.

and Ive purposely halted all new sales to "1" mini cable a week with a very long wait time. I will be doing this until I catch up with backlog and current orders are shipped.

The only reason I have not halted all new orders entirely is because I didnt want people to think Im totally gone.

Chances are if your messages take longer than normal to receive a response, Im probably using the time I have to complete work rather than answer messages, its not unlikely for me to ship orders out before a customer receives a response.

just recently I was gone for a week, but to cater to other personal matters, which is why there was a delay to responses.

from the looks of it, once orders are caught up and schedule is freed up(hopefully), I will only be offering a much smaller selection. i.e. two types of mini cables. everything streamedlined.

Aug 28, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #6 of 7
Sounds good Myo. I apologize if I seemed impatient, I'm just eager to get the cable since I've heard so many great things about your work. I don't know if you got my other messages, but if you need my school mailing address again, let me know.

Aug 29, 2006 at 4:13 PM Post #7 of 7
Thanks for the explanation Myo. I hope you're not overworking yourself. I am an absolute fan of your cables because they're so well made and now that they're so limited, I'm very proud to admit that I own two of your interconnects. I hope you take it easy and some day, make more of your amazing cables for the Head-Fi community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back