Has anyone heard a brand call Xeport?
Nov 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #31 of 36
An update to my experience. I did need a new balance cap which wasn't threaded right or was off in size. They sent me a whole set of caps and they work fine. Not only that the shiny silver/chrome balance caps were changed to a metallic finish than better matches the paint of the earphones themselves. They also followed up by email and inquired if I got them and the problem was solved.

After enough burn in and the best tips I've tried( Carvin EM902 Mediums), I like these better than the CC51 I tried. More open, airy, and not as dark/bassy(after all you can adjust the quantity). I also feel they are better than the other recent "double" I tried, the Brookstone dual driver. Better case, cable, housings. Bigger stage, more airy, quicker, better low extension, and a more overall enjoyable sound. Very much remind me of the Cyclone PR1 Pro which was special as well. Might have lower bass reach, a bit more detail, a be a bit quicker down low than the Cyclone actually. Don't have them anymore to test though. They have that same wide open, natural sound that is balanced and super involving and engaging. Always a place for a phone like that.  

Nov 29, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #32 of 36
So got my 7010's in, burning them in right now. So far I like the sound, but I feel something is missing, might go away with some more burn-in though. Has anyone made tips for these yet by the way? 0.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back