Has anyone ever had headphones that intermittently go flat?
Nov 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

gohanssjn

100+ Head-Fier
So, I just got a pair of Plantronics 903+ Bluetooth headphones.

Every now and then the sound drifts down and the notes go flat.

Any ideas?  This is driving me nuts....

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 10
Could you better explain what you mean?
confused.gif

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
Could you better explain what you mean?
confused.gif

I am sitting here listening to music as I type and as I do, the A that the singer is holding suddenly drifts and becomes a G.  And it isn't the song, none of my other headphones have ever shown this behavior.  And they are also using the same source device and files.

Nov 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 10
Full battery on both devices, direct line of sight 3 feet away indoors.  I was using it with an HP Touchpad that I was typing on on my desk.  So likely not those things.  When I got out of range by walking around the sound just cut out, it didn't change pitch.

Maybe it's some glitch in their Bass Boost thing.

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #8 of 10
So, should I just try another pair of the same thing?  I keep feeling like this may have just been a bad pair or something, and Amazon is very good with their return policies.

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 10
I had a couple of Jabra BT headphones that were awesome, I used to use them with my old Dell Axim X51v

Nov 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #10 of 10
Wow, second pair does the same thing. Seems to be an issue mainly with higher octave piano music, like in Total Eclipse of the Heart. Crazy stuff. Not sure if I will be keeping them yet :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back