Has anyone bought from / used Custom Cans here in the UK? - Need Support Head-fiers!
Oct 11, 2017 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Share2Care

100+ Head-Fier
Good Evening Ladies & Gents,

Not sure where to post this so thought I would try here first. There is a website here in the UK and of course, World Wide that is called Custom Cans. Webby - https://customcans.co.uk/s/s/index.php/ that deal in a variety of Headphone customisation, various mods, cables, balanced and then some top name pre-modded cans to buy etc etc various top name connectors

To me, the website looks legit, I emailed in some time ago and received a prompt reply, just not sure if anyone has used them etc etc etc.

An example - I am looking for an HD600/HD650 balanced cable with a 4 pin termination. They use paracord. Cost is £94.00 - The Para Cord actually looks pretty good. Just wondering about the copper beneath.

I REALLY would appreciate having someone local for projects, as I am looking to...I get emotional thinking about it....But hut getting my Fostex Purplehearts modified so they can take a cable of my choice!

If anyone knows someone in the UK / Europe that they would trust with modding their cans and I mean you really trust them with your own unicorns lol I would be seriously most grateful!

Anyhow, all ideas, rational, me being a noob and the site being tip top...On that...I am NOT SAYING the site is anything other than proper, I am saying has anyone else had the experience or knows someone who knows someone that knows,,You get the idea!

Thank you peeps :)

Sep 21, 2020 at 11:08 AM Post #3 of 3
Yep, great shop and people. There are several threads now on customcans.co.uk here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back