Has anyone been able to contact cattylink?
Jun 7, 2006 at 10:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

drxpert

Head-Fier
I emailed Snowy Law from cattylink to enquire about their line of Original CDPs twice over the past few weeks, but have not received a reply from him. Has anyone been able to contact him recently?

Jun 7, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #2 of 43
I'm in the same boat. I started a thread like this a week or two ago LOL. Apparently his email is down.

Jun 7, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 43
I also contacted him 3-4 weeks ago and serveral times last year, using different email addresses. Never got a single reply
confused.gif

Jun 7, 2006 at 3:09 PM Post #4 of 43
I can email a set of April prices to anyone who wants them, it got sent to me at the end of April. I know it's not right up to the minute, but it'll give you an idea of their prices.

Hit me up with a PM if you want the list (it's in excel format.)

Jun 7, 2006 at 4:16 PM Post #5 of 43
I am also waiting for a response from snowy..I had recieved 2 e-mails last week with info about the amp i was interested in.Then over the weekend to now i have not recieved another e-mail.

I have sent several e-mails to ornec.com in china also on an item.With no response.

Jun 7, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #7 of 43
I never knew cattylink sold Original CD Players.

Anyway if you did buy from cattylink, there wouldn't be proper support for warranty and such from the manufacturer because cattylink would be selling grey imports.

If your in the US or UK checkout www.aaa-audio.com, Mr Ping is a very nice and helpful guy.

If your downunder than checkout www.coemaudio.com.au

Both are distrubutors for Original.

Jun 8, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #8 of 43
mmmm, both myself and a friend have emailed several times over the last few weeks and neither of us every got a reply.

In the end he ordered from coem, but the lack of response wouldn't bode well for cattylink if you did have a genuine problem!

I do know someone who ordered from cattylink in the past and were very happy, but unreliable communication does not instil confidence!

Fran

Jun 8, 2006 at 12:54 AM Post #9 of 43
Correct! I also sent some e-mails to cattylink and never got any responce.
I ordered somewhere else. It would be a smart move to at least let on the website know what's going on with their e-mail!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fran
mmmm, both myself and a friend have emailed several times over the last few weeks and neither of us every got a reply.

In the end he ordered from coem, but the lack of response wouldn't bode well for cattylink if you did have a genuine problem!

I do know someone who ordered from cattylink in the past and were very happy, but unreliable communication does not instil confidence!

Fran

Jun 8, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #10 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by drxpert
I emailed Snowy Law from cattylink to enquire about their line of Original CDPs twice over the past few weeks, but have not received a reply from him. Has anyone been able to contact him recently?

Original only supplies their products to qualified distributors and dealers. They have distributor in Singapore. Please support the manufacture and your local distributor.

Peace, Ping

Jun 8, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #11 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by pingong
Original only supplies their products to qualified distributors and dealers. They have distributor in Singapore. Please support the manufacture and your local distributor.

Peace, Ping

I have not sent an e-mail to aaa yet but i have tried to call many times with only answering machine to answer.I have not had a return call back yet.I was interested in a dussun amp so i started looking more in china.

Jun 8, 2006 at 4:36 AM Post #12 of 43
They have had email problems off and on over the past month.

Some emails were lost.

Keep trying - some will get through.

They are working on a fix.

Jun 8, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #13 of 43
I recieved emails straight away a few weeks back when i notified him with a problem with my Esound. He even sent a new laser assembly very quickly. Perhaps he has too many of these like mine to answer. Jim.

Jun 9, 2006 at 11:31 AM Post #14 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by pingong

Peace, Ping

Indeed, there is a local distributor here, but their pricing is way above what I expected ($750 for the A8T which costs around $400 in China!). Even with shipping costs added, the A8T will only cost around $500+ if I ordered from Hong Kong.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #15 of 43
Cattylink has had problems with e-mails for as long as i can remember.It seems like they would fix this.People get nervous and upset when they can reach a company about a purchase or a problem.

I have purchased several items from them and had been very happy.But even at that time i had a problem with e-mails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back