HAROLD & KUMAR Go To White Castle
Jul 19, 2004 at 4:51 AM Post #33 of 62
hey i thought of something....is food legal to send in parcels by any cross border carriers? (USPS/Fedex/UPS?)

How long do you think these slyder burgers would last in the mail? 2 days? 1 day?

lol....wondering if i could get some white castle served up at my mailbox
biggrin.gif
...seriously though is it possible?

Jul 19, 2004 at 8:33 PM Post #34 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
hey i thought of something....is food legal to send in parcels by any cross border carriers? (USPS/Fedex/UPS?)

How long do you think these slyder burgers would last in the mail? 2 days? 1 day?

biggrin.gif

the White Castle site has a location search by Zip/Postal Cd .... implying that there are White Castles in Canada .... however there are no Canadian locations.
Same goes for White Castle Frozen Food Retailers ... no Canadian places.

How is JLo Mein gonna satisfy his CRAVING??

Has anyone gotten sick eating their product?

Jul 20, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #35 of 62
well i found out frozen slyders are sold in a lot of supermarkets, including Seattle. So i'm going down to a Mariners game this wednesday and hopefully i can pick some up (and they dont go bad melting in the car ride home in the heat).

I have been told the frozen ones are no where near as good as the hot ones from a location....plus when you go to White Castle they come in cool little burger boxes hehe....

Jul 20, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #36 of 62
Trust me, there is nothing that compares to how you get them at White Castle, their steaming hot and tasting great!
I doubt they would taste like that at home..

The burgers are very simple and the meat tastes real. Inface after 4 years i went to the east side so i got to eat some burgers...

Jul 20, 2004 at 5:57 AM Post #37 of 62
White Castle is something terrible. I actually missed these while I was enlisted and ate a bunch of them when I got home. My son calls them "fart burgers" for obvious reasons. The funny thing about these is that everytime I have guests from out of town they all want White Castle. I don't get it.

Jul 20, 2004 at 6:07 AM Post #38 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
White Castle is something terrible. I actually missed these while I was enlisted and ate a bunch of them when I got home. My son calls them "fart burgers" for obvious reasons. The funny thing about these is that everytime I have guests from out of town they all want White Castle. I don't get it.

its like a cuban cigar, in reality they are horrible but everyone wants one.
its like a mercedes benz, in reality they are taxi cabs in germany but they are the "bling" here.
white castles are crap (actually they are dangerous to the health) but everyone that cant have them...wants them

Jul 20, 2004 at 6:09 AM Post #39 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein

biggrin.gif

i would send you some, i can put them in dry ice

Jul 20, 2004 at 12:53 PM Post #40 of 62
Never before have I farted so much after eating something. (And I'm lactose intolerant!) Thank you White Castle, you gave my friends and family a week of torment.

They smelled like onions/super beefy ones, if anyone was curious
icon10.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #42 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbdoah
I want to see this movie too. I'm pretty sure that John Cho is the "MILF" guy from American Pie.

Yup, that's him. Also I can't wait to see the movie, should be good.

Jul 22, 2004 at 3:21 PM Post #43 of 62
Movie debuts July 30 [in Toronto anyway]

... what happened to threads not updated in 24 hrs? ... they seem to have disappeared.

Edit: never mind, figured it out ... i had Display Option set to "Last Day"

Jul 22, 2004 at 4:16 PM Post #44 of 62
God I miss White Castle. Of all places they don't have a single White Castle in a large college town. I'll probably be driving out to Virginia soon and there's a Krystal in Kentucky that I'll definitely stop at and fill up on those grease bombs.

Jul 25, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #45 of 62
I saw the sneak preview tonight and I laughed myself stupid. This is easily the funniest movie I've seen in a long while. Not to be missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back