HarmonicDyne Zeus
Jan 29, 2021 at 2:32 PM Post #61 of 159
:).......
-
DSCF0098.JPG

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #62 of 159
I see that you guys say these can be listend for hours, Are these really not causing listening fatigue? Cause i cant have headphones i cant listen on for hours on end.

Because er all have different sensitivity, can you guys share this experience please.

Feb 5, 2021 at 12:27 PM Post #63 of 159
Are these really not causing listening fatigue?

oh good lord no, I can listen to these for days on end and still not want to take them off

Feb 5, 2021 at 12:40 PM Post #64 of 159
oh good lord no, I can listen to these for days on end and still not want to take them off

You just sold me in these.... Nice gonna order these, for this price its a nobrainer...

Guys what about the golplanar ones, the gl2000 and listening fatigue? Any experience there, i see they Are mentioned in this thread.

Feb 5, 2021 at 12:44 PM Post #65 of 159
Guys what about the golplanar ones, the gl2000 and listening fatigue? Any experience there, i see they Are mentioned in this thread.

personally the GL2000 are not my favorite without some EQ, and yes they could produce listening fatigue if you don't EQ them in my opinion. Fullbright1 will probably disagree with me though

Feb 5, 2021 at 3:18 PM Post #67 of 159
I see that you guys say these can be listend for hours, Are these really not causing listening fatigue? Cause i cant have headphones i cant listen on for hours on end.

Because er all have different sensitivity, can you guys share this experience please.

AS PcChip stated...... Listening fatigue is not a part of the HDZeus sound.

Feb 5, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #68 of 159
You just sold me in these.... Nice gonna order these, for this price its a nobrainer...

PcChip needed to Eq his set, and i loved mine out of the Box and this has not changed.
They are a sound that is very clear, quite dynamic, and very detailed.
Some would perceive this as on the brighter side, and some would perceive this as very clear.
I can listen to them for long periods, and i can never do this with the Ananda or the Arya, for example.

Feb 5, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #69 of 159
PcChip needed to Eq his set, and i loved mine out of the Box and this has not changed.
Some would perceive this as on the brighter side, and some would perceive this as very clear.
I can listen to them for long periods, and i can never do this with the Ananda or the Arya, for example.

Sounds great.

Feb 5, 2021 at 3:46 PM Post #70 of 159

As long as it tolerable over time im good.

Feb 5, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #71 of 159
I'm still trying to figure out just how laid back and chill these actually are. I don't mind those aspects, but I also need energy, weight, fullness, impact, drive, energy, and ambition. The NightOwl was a bit too lacking in these aspects. It was decently dynamic, but too reserved and distant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back