Harman Kardon CL Review (Updated after burn Review)
May 21, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #31 of 46
Is there any induced microphonic noise through the trim pieces of these headphones? I've noticed this is a terrible problem with the Harman BT headphones, I wondered if the same situation exists here. Thanks,

May 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #35 of 46
Enjoying The Best of Eddy Arnold with the hkCL.
The gain on the Big Sky Audio BCL has been switched to 10dB, hitting a real sweet spot with the CL.
Vocals sound lifelike and intimate, rendered very naturally and with ease.
"Just a Little Lovin'" leaves nothing to be desired . . . Eddy Arnold sounds very very good indeed!

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #43 of 46
Im looking at getting a pair of all rounder headphone, for my pc, phone tablet etc and was considering the Harman Kardon CL vs Polk Audio Hinge. 
Can any one comment on these two please pro & cons?

Feb 25, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #44 of 46
I don't know what the CL costs now but sometimes you can get it for 70 bucks at Amazon and for that money it's a very, very good buy. 200 however is ridiculous. Mine are now falling apart after 1.5 year of extreme abuse and I feel they've held up well. I've had no problems with the metal band on the move also.

Jan 21, 2017 at 5:45 AM Post #45 of 46
I've had the CL since amazon gold box sale back in 2014, before that I've had ATH M50 but sold it cause it hurt my head over long period of listening. Audio quality wise the CL is pretty darn good for its size and price, but the M50 had clearer mids and was more bassy as well, did I mention I used to sweat around the ear if I had M50 on me for more than an hour? this was when I lived in Perth AUS.

Anyways as time moved on I grabbed the AQ Nighthawk and Philips Fidelio X2 and never looked back, these cost alot more but also made my CL sound muddy in comparison which made me really sad so I had to let it go. I was very happy the time I was with CL and I kinda wished I never got these two new beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back