hard to choose .....2X-S VS UE10 Pro
Apr 2, 2005 at 7:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

New Head-Fier
i really hard to choose that which is better >.<.....
blink.gif

give me some advise please

Apr 2, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 32
lol...oh boy.

april fools i hope?

Apr 2, 2005 at 7:42 AM Post #3 of 32
seriously though,

i have the 2X-S, and they changed the way i listen to music. they are unbelievable. they fit as well as you could imagine, and they sound better than you could imagine. if you want to have the best sound you've ever heard wherever you go, get the 2X-S.

of course, all of this could be said about the ue's as well, but i have the sensaphonics. i personally like the sensaphonics better.

either way, you can't go wrong.

go see sin city...now.

Apr 2, 2005 at 7:46 AM Post #5 of 32
if you've never had iems before, i think it's better to start with something a little less extravagant, mainly so when you step up eventually you can really appreciate the difference.

i would say, get the shure e5s first, or the um2s, then after a few months go with the ues or sensaphonics. this way, you'll be able to appreciate the goodness of the high-end iems.

Apr 2, 2005 at 7:54 AM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by toaster22
if you've never had iems before, i think it's better to start with something a little less extravagant, mainly so when you step up eventually you can really appreciate the difference.

i would say, get the shure e5s first, or the um2s, then after a few months go with the ues or sensaphonics. this way, you'll be able to appreciate the goodness of the high-end iems.

haha ..thank you ...i am using er6i
Unfortunately , my fd give me to listen the UM2 ....
it really really good ........much better than er6i...
i really like it

In addition , i dont want waste more and more money on upgrade
1 time to buy the best
UE10pro or 2X-S

i really want to know ..if i like UM2 style ..which one is suitable for me

thx a lot

Apr 2, 2005 at 9:07 AM Post #8 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
If you like the UM2 why not try Weston's ES3. It's a triple driver design that should at least sound better than the UM2. One person on here preferred it to the UE-10, but there hasn't been a lot of people that have purchased them.

yes ? um..i have interesting on it ..

why dont purchase them ? bez ue an 2x ?

in fact , why i like 2x ..? bez..it look better than the ue =.= haha

i dont know the sound ..ha

so...it hard to choose

Apr 2, 2005 at 1:36 PM Post #10 of 32
i agree with you that the 2X-S looks better than the ue.

if you're stuck between the 2X-S and the ue, but like the look of the 2X-S better than just get the 2X-S.

you can rest assured that the sound of the 2X-S will be the best you've ever heard.

just buy them now, you will not be disappointed.

Apr 2, 2005 at 4:20 PM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

If you like the UM2 why not try Weston's ES3. It's a triple driver design that should at least sound better than the UM2. One person on here preferred it to the UE-10, but there hasn't been a lot of people that have purchased them.

Damnit! Just after I place my order for the UE-10 Pro I discover the ES3.
frown.gif
Their color choices and custom art shop are so nice...

Apr 2, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #13 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by doobooloo
Damnit! Just after I place my order for the UE-10 Pro I discover the ES3.
frown.gif
Their color choices and custom art shop are so nice...

Eh, the custom art shop designs are neat to look at for a minute, but i wouldn't want my 'phones to look like that all the time. I think they would get old. But their 4 flag designs are US, Britain, rebel, and.....Ethiopia??? That seems kind of odd to me.

Don't you dare regret getting the ue10's, or I and the other 500+ people on this board who greatly envy you for getting them, will have to kill you.

Apr 2, 2005 at 7:35 PM Post #15 of 32
Quote:

are you serious ? ..I've searched more then a time serious info / reviews here on ES3 and coudn't find any...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back