Happy Birthday Wmcmanus!!
Sep 28, 2007 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 69

jjcha

Headphoneus Supremus
To one of the best guys I know, Wayne, happy birthday man!!!

Don't get too crazy celebrating in that Atom of yours tonight!

Best,

-Jason

Sep 28, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 69
Happy birthday Santa! Jason is in some kind of advanced time zone setting or something, but I should have remembered your birthday because it is the same day as my wedding anniversary. Have a great one and I hope to raise a glass with you next month to celebrate!

Cheers!

Sep 28, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #3 of 69
Wishing you only the most cordial and the greatest of Hippitty Burpdais on this, the celebration of the date of your entry into the world.

My your loins be ever full of fruit my good fellow!

Be forever and always well Wayne dood!
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #7 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... but I should have remembered your birthday because it is the same day as my wedding anniversary.

Wow! Didn't know that. We'll be forever joined at the hip as bestest pals! My plan is to ask my (one day) wife to marry me on her birthday and then actually marry her on her next birthday. Lots of benefits in that (per my home town barber): 1) you get a 2 for 1 each year because you don't need to buy seperate birthday and anniversary gifts for her, 2) it makes it almost impossible to forget either, 3) if it all works out, you can remind her each year that you were the best birthday present she ever got, and 4) if it doesn't all work out and you one day end up divorced, then you have the pleasure of knowing that you ****ed up every single birthday she'll ever have for the rest of her life!
evil_smiley.gif
(By the way, I actually did enter **** as asterics. True story.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To one of the best guys I know, Wayne, happy birthday man!!!

Don't get too crazy celebrating in that Atom of yours tonight!

Best,

-Jason

Thanks for thinking of me, and for adding those kind words. You're a pretty cool guy yourself. We'll have to hang out again next time I'm in town. I keep promising Aaron that I'll (eventually) get the Atom up that way. It's an absolute blast to drive, plus you get rock star attention (not always a good thing, but it's usually a lot of fun to see people's reactions).

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Santa Baby! Happiest of birthdays to you! I hope your island adventure goes well. See you in a few weeks.

Thanks, Vicky. The "island adventure" reference is to my trip this weekend to Little Cayman with my girlfriend. It was a surprise to her, not me! Fun that way. Should be awesome to just hang out for 3 days with my bestest of bestest pals (no offense, Al, but she's way better looking than you). There isn't really anything to do in Little Cayman (or so I'm told, believe it or not this will be my first trip there after living in Grand Cayman for 11 years), and I think that's a good thing! I'll have internet access so I'll be checking into Head-Fi from time to time, like when she's at the spa and I'm not out scuba diving or otherwise occupied...

Sep 28, 2007 at 5:57 AM Post #10 of 69
Have a great BD Wayne!

Sep 28, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #12 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, Vicky. The "island adventure" reference is to my trip this weekend to Little Cayman with my girlfriend. It was a surprise to her, not me! Fun that way. Should be awesome to just hang out for 3 days with my bestest of bestest pals (no offense, Al, but she's way better looking than you). There isn't really anything to do in Little Cayman...

Uhhh, Wayne, you're in a gorgeous island spot for three days with a lovely woman and there' nothing to do?!? D'Oh... I think I might know why you're single...
evil_smiley.gif

Anyway, Happy B-Day man!

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #14 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uhhh, Wayne, you're in a gorgeous island spot for three days with a lovely woman and there' nothing to do?!? D'Oh... I think I might know why you're single...
evil_smiley.gif

Anyway, Happy B-Day man!

She's a lovely Christian girl for whom I have tremendous respect, but ya, I know what you mean.

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:15 AM Post #15 of 69
happy birthday santa! just for you i'll saran wrap your Atom - it works better than a car bra, honest!
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back