happy Birthday, Tuberoller!
Aug 8, 2002 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

arnett

Consigliere
hope everything is going okay on my equinox order.
just wishing you a happy big three-five. from one Leo to another, happy birthday, man.

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 5:44 AM Post #2 of 36
Happy B-day Fred! Hope the family doesn't give you any LP's!
eek.gif

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 9:59 AM Post #4 of 36
Happy Birthday, Tuberoller!

biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 1:21 PM Post #8 of 36
Happy Birthday Fred!

It is going to be a beautiful day here in Chicago and I hope that you and the family have a chance to get out and enjoy it and celebrate a bit.

Aug 8, 2002 at 1:34 PM Post #9 of 36
Hope you have a great day Fred. Thanks for all of your contributions to this great community of ours. Enjoy your birthday with your family.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 3:03 PM Post #15 of 36
Al,

guess what happened early this morning?It was a very quiet night and I thought I was gonna get off this morning without incident.Since according to protocol I actually have my B-day off I figured if anything did happen it really did'nt count but in actuality I was on duty for 8 hours of my birthday.

At 4:33 am this morning I helped deliver a baby girl.This is the fifth time I have done so on my birthday.I was so elated.medics,medical professionals,firefighters and police consider this good luck for baby and the person who shares the baby's birthday.Does the fact that I have done this five times(in a row) mean something?It has to because I rarely participate in deliveries since I don't ride the ambulance.It must be luck or a blessing or .........

Thanks for all the well wishes,while you're at it please post a message to Audio&Me in the "Good Luck Audio&me" post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back