Happy Birthday Purk.
May 7, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #17 of 30
Happy birthday. Enjoy!

May 8, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #19 of 30
Happy Birthday, Purk. I hope you're enjoying life here in the states. We both know the gear is easier to get, so that's at least one benefit. Hang in there, have a great birthday. Maybe we'll get together here in the US if our paths cross. Cheers and happy birthday, pal. Brad

May 8, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #20 of 30
Quote:

Happy Birthday, Purk. I hope you're enjoying life here in the states. We both know the gear is easier to get, so that's at least one benefit. Hang in there, have a great birthday. Maybe we'll get together here in the US if our paths cross. Cheers and happy birthday, pal. Brad

Brand and everyone,
Thank you very much for your kind regards. I really enjoy the life here, but I probably will go back to BKK in the future (5 years). I'm starting to miss my folks.

I went to celebrate my birthday by eating dinner at Fogo De Chao (Brazillian Steak Restaurant). Thier steak are quite great. I really enjoy it. My sister also gave me a 200 dollars Best Buy gift card...so I might spend some money at Best Buy this week.

May 8, 2005 at 7:09 AM Post #21 of 30
Happy Belated Birthday Purk.

Sorry I missed you on the day
frown.gif

All the best!

Duncan.

May 8, 2005 at 10:34 AM Post #22 of 30
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my neighbor and my friend!!!!! Hope your new tubes have arrived and your having a great time with the Singlepower/HD650 combo.
icon10.gif
600smile.gif

Hopefully some new tunes from BB to go along with the tubes.

May 8, 2005 at 10:52 AM Post #23 of 30
Happy Belated from me as well!

Sounds like a nice time was had.

Hope you're still enjoying the RKV-II....

May 8, 2005 at 2:59 PM Post #26 of 30
Guys,
Thank so much.

May 10, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #30 of 30
I don't know how I miss it, Happy Birthday dude!!!! keep on enjoying the CD3K.....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back