Happy Birthday, Oddball !
Apr 12, 2004 at 1:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Demolition

1000+ Head-Fier
Happy birthday to one of the few (only?) teenaged female Head-Fiers. You're the proof that some teenaged girls actually do care about sound quality.

smily_headphones1.gif

D.

Apr 12, 2004 at 2:43 AM Post #5 of 16
Happy Birthday, Oddball (though you're rather normal around here
wink.gif
). Hope you have a great one.

smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2004 at 5:55 AM Post #10 of 16
Adopts ominous accent Da, am wishink wery happy birthday.

Man, I wish there were more girls (or for that matter, anyone) around here who liked hi-fi. Although, come to think of it, I'd rather they be female...
biggrin.gif

You know, a thought just occured to me... has there been a 'Head-Fi Pickup Line' thread ever? I'm seeing a ton of variations on the 'Is that a [object] in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?' CD3K, K1000...

(-:Stephonovich:)

Apr 12, 2004 at 8:00 PM Post #14 of 16
Happy birthday oddball. Your name fits in around here as anyone who likes headphones is pretty much an oddball already.

Apr 12, 2004 at 8:13 PM Post #15 of 16
Thanks for all the good wishes!

This is almost as surreal as 5th period today during AP Computer Science when everyone randomly stopped what they were doing and sang Happy Birthday. All my classmates happen to be guys, interestingly enough. Yeah I know, I'm a geek because I'm the only girl in the class... Evidently, my best friend (who calls me Oddball whenever I talk about anything she thinks is weird--including headphones) dropped by to tell my teacher about my Birthday.

Thanks again, and as far as presents, my party hasn't happened yet, but judging from the looks my friends are giving me, I'm getting a little worried about what they're doing now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back