Happy birthday Neil!
Nov 12, 2004 at 8:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

jpelg

Needs a regular fix of 'Fi
'06 Nat Meet Co-Coordinator
Thought you could slip this one by, eh?
wink.gif

A happy birthday shoutout for a dude to whom we all owe a huge debt of gratitude for all he does around here. Hope you are able to take some time off and enjoy the day.

Nov 12, 2004 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 31
Definitely, the guy who makes this place run right. Thanks for all you do behind the scenes Neil. Especially keeping your brother away from all of the neat switches and lights and stuff. Keep him away from the wires too.

Happy Birthday to the taller Mansilla.

Nov 12, 2004 at 9:19 PM Post #5 of 31
Yeah, the logos are hard work, but it's all worth it to entertain you guys. (just kidding, I never touch the logos -- I think it's the house elves that work on those) Well, my HD600s and SR-80s are on loan to my postman, who is turning into a head-fi addict (I think he just lurks here, if at all), so I haven't had much happy listening lately (actually, playing Rhapsody over my laptop speakers right now, which like, Head-Fi Sin).

Well, thank you very much. I'm 31 years old today.. and man, when I was a kid, the image I had of 30-somethins was not what I am now. I'm 31, seven kids, addicted to every drug and drink, and... well.. I might as well come out with it here.. I CAN'T READ OR WRITE!

Nov 12, 2004 at 9:38 PM Post #6 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
Yeah, the logos are hard work, but it's all worth it to entertain you guys. (just kidding, I never touch the logos -- I think it's the house elves that work on those) Well, my HD600s and SR-80s are on loan to my postman, who is turning into a head-fi addict (I think he just lurks here, if at all), so I haven't had much happy listening lately (actually, playing Rhapsody over my laptop speakers right now, which like, Head-Fi Sin).

Well, thank you very much. I'm 31 years old today.. and man, when I was a kid, the image I had of 30-somethins was not what I am now. I'm 31, seven kids, addicted to every drug and drink, and... well.. I might as well come out with it here.. I CAN'T READ OR WRITE!

It's okay Neil, I never thought you could read or write either. Take it easy for one day at least.

Nov 12, 2004 at 10:30 PM Post #12 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by neil

OMG, you are a F#$%@ kid, man...!!!! Wait for some more years and you will be more sorry than proud...Happy B-day and have a drink on Head-Fi (Jude's) account....LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back