Happy Birthday Mrs. CR42
Apr 15, 2005 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

rickcr42

Are YOU talkin' to me?
Don't bother checking the list because 'she' is not a Head-fi member but I am and it is the wife units birthday so I figured I will give her two things today :

1-her five minutes of fame courtesy of Head-fi exposure
2-ME !
evil_smiley.gif

Happy Birthday Suse !

Apr 15, 2005 at 8:03 PM Post #2 of 29
Happy birthday, Missus!
3000smile.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 29
Ah yes, the wife's birthday should always be held high.
Especially your wife! I don't know her, but I have the utmost respect for her, simply from the fact that she let's you in the house Rick.
biggrin.gif

She must be up for saint hood.

[size=large]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs CR42!! [/size]

Apr 16, 2005 at 12:41 AM Post #5 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42

1-her five minutes of fame courtesy of Head-fi exposure
2-ME !
evil_smiley.gif

Happy Birthday Suse !

Cheapin' out rick?
tongue.gif

Happy day of birth misses rickmonster!

Apr 16, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #8 of 29
Quote:

Cheapin' out rick?

Is that any surprise man ?

Actually I am a very hard person to get undivided attention from so ME is actually a real present.
My wife can be in the same room with me and still feel slighted and in competion with my computer,any literature I am reading,electronic,projects,music,sports on TV...........

You know,just like any other marriage after the first ten years or so.You take it for granted the other person will be there but fail to give adequate attention and let them know you give a crap and you will wake up to an empty bed one day wondering what the hell happened
eek.gif

Apr 16, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #9 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
My wife can be in the same room with me and still feel slighted and in competion with my computer
eek.gif

Happy B-day Mrs Rick...if that's you in the picture you're FAB; if not you're prettier
smily_headphones1.gif

as for the competition with the PC, you are never competing when Head-fiers are communicating:

1. no we are not in a chat room
2. there are hardly any women here at head-fi (although some here show there feminine side at times)
3. be happy because there are people that sit at their PCs in Star Trek uniforms

Apr 16, 2005 at 6:08 AM Post #12 of 29
Can help. Fiat CR42, an elegant Italian biplane from WWII. I have a model of its predecessor, Fiat CR32.
tongue.gif

kitty1A.JPG

Apr 19, 2005 at 2:36 AM Post #15 of 29
Best wishes to her, here's hoping you haven't added too many grey hairs, Rick. Say, how old is the old bag anyway? Wait, she doesn't read the forums right? RIGHT???? I could use a little positive reinforcement on this because if she's able to put up with the likes of you then I'm probably not going to be waking up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back