Happy Birthday Mrs. CR42
Apr 19, 2005 at 3:49 PM Post #17 of 29
Quote:

Best wishes to her, here's hoping you haven't added too many grey hairs, Rick. Say, how old is the old bag anyway? Wait, she doesn't read the forums right? RIGHT???? I could use a little positive reinforcement on this because if she's able to put up with the likes of you then I'm probably not going to be waking up in the morning.

Well I married "up" in the evoltionary scale which would have been just about any normal woman (
wink.gif
) but down in age her being several years younger than me (never give out a womans age if you value your health) and I can honestly say being around me has taken a toll,as if that is surprising to anyone here
very_evil_smiley.gif

I am 49 and do not have a single gray hair on my head,my beard comes in "salt and pepper" but the mustache has remained dirty blond and the hair bounces with the seasons-light in summer,darker in winter.So winter i am dark and snarly like the weather and summer bright and cheerful like,well,you figure it out
very_evil_smiley.gif

the wife has a LOT of gray hair (
blink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
) and it is my opinion all from living with me for this long which even on a good day can be a real trial .I am not your typical human as those close to me know and even those who love me wonder about me and worry
biggrin.gif

all good though,she colors it (ooops ! NOW I'm screwed dammit
eek.gif
)

BTW-

Quote:

Say, how old is the old bag anyway? Wait, she doesn't read the forums right ?

you better hope not !

You DO realise how tough a woman needs to become to deal with me for almost 22 years right ?
eek.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #19 of 29
Quote:

I hope the old man dug deep into his wallet and bought you something nice

hehe-

"Honey,I would have bought you something nice but on the way to the jewelry store I was mugged !Honest !I tried to find a cop but they never seem to be around when you need one"

The mrs.cr42"yeah OK Rick,like someone is stupid enough in this town to even consider mugging you."

in the end she got what she really wanted :

[size=large]ME !!!!! [/size]
icon10.gif

Tossed the kiddies out for the evening (not hard being 16/18/21 and on a Friday),went out for dinner and drinks with the "inner circle" that have a standing invitation for all "Rick and Sue" events like her/my birthday and our wedding anniversary,came home and acted like we actually liked each other and remembered why we hooked up
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #20 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
hehe-

"Honey,I would have bought you something nice but on the way to the jewelry store I was mugged !Honest !I tried to find a cop but they never seem to be around when you need one"

The mrs.cr42"yeah OK Rick,like someone is stupid enough in this town to even consider mugging you."

in the end she got what she really wanted :

[size=large]ME !!!!! [/size]
icon10.gif

Tossed the kiddies out for the evening (not hard being 16/18/21 and on a Friday),went out for dinner and drinks with the "inner circle" that have a standing invitation for all "Rick and Sue" events like her/my birthday and our wedding anniversary,came home and acted like we actually liked each other and remembered why we hooked up
tongue.gif

awwwwww. that's sweet.
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

hope you washed the sheets.

very_evil_smiley.gif
eggosmile.gif

Apr 20, 2005 at 8:06 PM Post #23 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
think latex
wink.gif

I looked at that quote, looked at your clown avatar, and died a little death inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back