Happy Birthday LTUCCI1924!
Jul 26, 2004 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Alex Altorfer

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey Louis have a great awesome Birthday and many more in good health! You should shave with a blade just today and let that German Shepherd of yours lick your face when showing you how much she loves you on your b-day. Thanks for telling us all about the joy of downgrading and keeping things simple. Get yourself a cool new CD and happy headphoning!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 26, 2004 at 4:18 AM Post #4 of 34
Alex Altorfer
HI: How are you? How did you remember my Birthday? its not even on the board yet. Thank you so very much. My dog is a boy but he can still lick my face. LOL. Well I am getting old ALEX 62 boy I never thought I would see that many years the way I have lived my life. But age has calmed me down allot. And this forum gives me a place to go and read and talk to my friends day and night. I even get some Im's from a member or two and we talk about whats happing in high fi stuff. This is one great place. We have know each other for a while now and have both gone though a lot of gear. LOL. I would like to thank you again and you have a great day.

Jul 26, 2004 at 4:33 AM Post #6 of 34
Happy birthday, Lou. Always a pleasure to read your posts!

Jul 26, 2004 at 5:07 AM Post #7 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Happy birthday, Lou. Always a pleasure to read your posts!

My thoughts exactly. Have a great day Lou. I recommend finishing the day with a good bottle of champagne (the real stuff from France, say a Bollinger, or Charles Heidsick) and your favorite music, headamp and source.

JC

Jul 26, 2004 at 5:17 AM Post #9 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924
Alex Altorfer
HI: How are you? How did you remember my Birthday? its not even on the board yet. Thank you so very much. My dog is a boy but he can still lick my face. LOL.

Hehe. Louis, actually my memory for birthdays is reeeally bad. Your name was already on the board at 12:54 AM. I do make an effort to remember pretty girl's birthdays though. LOL! Obviously, my memory for remembering canine sex is equally lousy.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Well I am getting old ALEX 62 boy I never thought I would see that many years the way I have lived my life. But age has calmed me down allot.

Gee. Time does go by real fast and it's really scary. I'm 38 and I was still a high school kid, it seems, like yesterday. Really, life is sooo short, there's no point in worrying too much or in being hotheaded and stuff. The point of enjoying life is, really, to enjoy the music and relax. It does take many years to figure this out though, doesn't it.

Quote:

And this forum gives me a place to go and read and talk to my friends day and night. I even get some Im's from a member or two and we talk about whats happing in high fi stuff. This is one great place.

Oh yes, TGFHF (that's thank God for Head-Fi).
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

We have know each other for a while now and have both gone though a lot of gear. LOL. I would like to thank you again and you have a great day.

Indeed, ever since the days when the Philips SBC HP-890 were all the rage and people were amazed at it's soundstage, visceral bass, and posting lots of Philips reviews and stuff. That was back in 2002.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 26, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #10 of 34
Hope you have a safe, happy one!

Jul 26, 2004 at 6:15 AM Post #11 of 34
Wow, another one! An inspiration to Head-Fi's club old.
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2004 at 6:21 AM Post #12 of 34
Happy B-day Brother!

have a good one

Jul 26, 2004 at 6:47 AM Post #13 of 34
Happy Birthday from Hannover too, Lou! And I really hope your enthusiasm will remain for another 62 years.
wink.gif

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back