Happy Birthday Jasper994!
Sep 30, 2005 at 7:13 AM Post #16 of 30
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 9:15 AM Post #17 of 30
Thanks everybody!
biggrin.gif

I had a nice day... Got my UE10's adjusted so they are much more comfortable, hung out with LFF for a while, and then went out to dinner with my family. After dinner I ripped apart my computer and replaced the dying chipset fan/heatsink with a passive one. It was a bit of a PITA but my computer is much quieter now...
smily_headphones1.gif
Now I'm enjoying a nice Mike's Hard Lime and listening to the UE10's... Life is good!

Later tonight (Friday the 30th) I'll be getting together with a bunch of friends for a few drinks and dancing...
biggrin.gif

My mother bought me a 4 Mega Pixel Samsung digital camera. It's not that great for close up shots but it seems to take regular family type shots well.
biggrin.gif
Got some cash too...
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 9:47 AM Post #18 of 30
Hey, now I see why I've always gotten on so well with you! Your birthday is just around the corner from mine. I also see that you really were "treating" yourself with the UE-10 Pro purchase!!! The nice thing about them is that they'll be there to spoil your ears with near perfection for years to come. Enjoy the day, and don't forget to dance!

Oct 1, 2005 at 12:33 AM Post #19 of 30
Hey Jasper Have a Great Birthday!

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #20 of 30
Happy Birthday Mr. A!
wink.gif

Have a good one!
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 9:20 AM Post #23 of 30
WOW!!! JUST GOT HOME FROM HANING OUT WITH EDWOOD, HIS WIFE, PETERY83 AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS... i'M MORE THAN A LITTLE BUZZED TO SAY THE LEAST... i THINK pETER AND i (ON MY REQUESST WALKED THIS REALLY HOT GIRL ALL THE WAY BACK TO HER CAR... THE BAD PART BEING THAT i'M NOT SURE WEATHER OR NOT SHE WAS UNDER AGE... EITHER WAY i HAD A VERY GOOD TIME! tHANKS TO THE hEAD-FIERS AND THEIR WIVES THAT SHOWED UP
biggrin.gif
Thanks Petery83 for looking after me when I wasn't sober enough to look after myself. Cheers to Wayne, I hope his b-day went as well as mine.... and a prayer goes out to make sure everyone that was out with me tonight made/makes it home safe. Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun.
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 10:10 AM Post #24 of 30
LOL, no more posting for you. Goto bed.
wink.gif

And don't forget to eat something and drink lots of water before going to bed. I made the mistake of not doing that last time, and got pretty sick(which was ironic, because I was not that "under the influence".
Good thing Peter was the designated driver.

Oh, and post some impressions about the ER-20's. Heheh, although I doubt you really got an accurate impression tonight.

-Ed

Oct 2, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #30 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
birthdayballooncake.gif

Have a great day!
smily_headphones1.gif

Wow, that birthday cake is reminding me I haven't eaten today. Oh yeah and Happy B-Day Jasper!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back