Happy Birthday Elrod-Tom!
Jul 14, 2004 at 8:31 AM Post #17 of 30
Thanks to all the good folks at Head-Fi for the happy birthday wishes!! The evening didn't go as I thought early on...I didn't get drunk, after all.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I had a nice evening with my family. Came home from work at about 6:00 PM (where my team took me out to lunch, and some coworkers showered me with birthday cookies!) and had Lasagna for dinner. My kids made be birthday brownies, which had extra chocolate!! MMMM!! Took the kids to the park for an hour (it was nasty hot, but fun), and had a couple of Bass Ales and spent a quiet evening with Mrs. Elrod.

Birthday loot: a table saw, a couple of good books, DMB's "The Gorge" box set (the 6-CD limited edition), and some new clothes (do we ever stop getting clothes for our birthdays?). All in all, a nice haul...but no audio gear (this time
very_evil_smiley.gif
).

Thanks again....

Jul 14, 2004 at 12:04 PM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom
and some new clothes (do we ever stop getting clothes for our birthdays?).

No, but compared to some stuff we have gotten, new clothes have started looking like a pretty good deal.
icon10.gif

Happy Birthday, Tom! Many more in good health!

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:45 PM Post #20 of 30
happy belated ET.
glad you had some good QT at home
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 11:09 PM Post #22 of 30
Thanks again to all for the belated birthday wishes. Nightfall, I don't see a Singlepower Maestro in my immediate future, but I did get a bit of birthday cash...probably enough to upgrade (and lighten) my work rig by purchasing a HeadRoom Total Bithead!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 16, 2004 at 2:58 AM Post #25 of 30
Tom,

Happy Birthday! Look forward to the Chicago meet and the Detroit meet.

PS Ditto what Fred said.

Regards - reynman

Jul 19, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #28 of 30
Belated from me too!!
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2004 at 4:10 AM Post #30 of 30
Same with me! Sorry if I'm late. Happy Birthday, eTom.
Have a happy life extension day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back