Happy B-Day ServinginEcuador!
May 22, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #16 of 43
Have a marvelous day, dear father !!!

God bless you !

Nicola

May 22, 2005 at 8:19 PM Post #17 of 43
Have a great day and a very happy birthday Doug.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 22, 2005 at 8:20 PM Post #19 of 43
All the best on your birthday!

May 22, 2005 at 8:24 PM Post #20 of 43
happy b-day super chingon !!!

May 22, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #21 of 43
Doug, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

man, we just got off the phone a little bit ago, and you didn't even let on it was your big day. sneaky.

Happy Birthday man. enjoy today's great weather and time with Diane!!

May 22, 2005 at 10:22 PM Post #23 of 43
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys. The wife and I are in SoCal right now, but trying to find a place near Phoenix to buy a home. I started working this last week at CompUSA as a software/hardware instructor at the local training centers. It's kind of nice as my boss also covers Arizona, so she'll start scheduling me in one of the Phoenix stores once we move there.

Bought a used 2001 Honda Insight since we got back, and it's nice to get close to 60mpg driving the little shoe box around town and to-from work. The first tank of gas was 7.8 gallons, and I drove 478 miles. With gas costing $2.50+ here it was a wise decision to get the two-seater hybrid and laugh about how far I can go on a tank of gas.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone here at Head-Fi. Still a great place to hang-out, even if one doesn't post much anymore. (EdWood appears to be posting enough for the two of us, so I won't be missed anyway.)
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back