Hannah Montana Headphone Amplifier
Sep 11, 2009 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

LeftyGorilla

500+ Head-Fier
Just in case anyone knows a 13-yr old girl who needs an amp...

Washburn Hannah Montana Headphone Amplifier

PocketAmp_Wt-545f391f65367df11c2faa88f5f33095.jpg

Sep 11, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #4 of 18
@LingLing1337: You can't always make these narrow presumptions about the advertised product's utility. Hanna Montanna and her fictional counterpart Mylie Cyrus have security clearance from Disney as unadulterated 100% pure American pre-adolescent entertainment. But Mylie/Hannah is pole-dancing now. So a narrow-minded, unhip consumer might reach the peremptory conclusion that pole-dancing is inappropriate for twelve-year-old girls. Well, Disney is here to explain that it's sin-qua-non of pubescent joi-de-vivre. Certainly, it's kept Kim Kardashian forever young.

Surely Best Buy sells the correct adapter so your adorable moppet can connect her headphones to Hannah's guitar amp!

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #5 of 18
Connect up the lady gaga headphones and have a system that is something special.][/url]

Sep 11, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingStyles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Connect up the lady gaga headphones and have a system that is something special.][/url]

Grado's going to have to change their motto.

GRADO Headphones: "Not Quite Montana/Gaga Quality, But Still Pretty Okay We Guess..."

But seriously, this thing is going to look damn nice sitting next to me while I rock out on my authentic Hannah Montana guitar for the local pre-schoolers.

They even have headphones! Only 3 left in stock--order soon! Or just buy the one in the marketplace for $7 after shipping.

Sep 11, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antony6555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't realize 12 year olds needed headphone amps.

What do you mean? Half the people on here are 12 year olds.
smile.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #12 of 18
This makes skullcandy's cheapest phones look like super high fi.

Oct 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #13 of 18
Colorful indeed!
Any 12-13 old girl should have on for their iPod...
tongue.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But have you heard it with Blackgate bypass caps installed?

You wouldn't be laughing. It will drive the K-1000 and beat $5,000 amps.

Dude! -That's totally amazing! I just bought 4!

I always suspected there was a $39.95 Hannah Montana guitar amp that--with some Blackgate caps, Shokra stones, and a well burned-in set of MS1s-- would beat out the K1000 and all the $5,000.00 amps you can throw at it! Man, it's just part of the conspiracy by bijoux stereo component companies and elitist audiophiles to keep the common tween beaten-down and deprived of amazin' tunage! Girlz fight the Power! Sha-sha-boogie-Roll Call!

[Where's The Go! Team when you need them.]
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back