Hanger for ATH-A900's
Jun 9, 2008 at 9:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Townyj

Headphoneus Supremus
I just recently purchased a pair of ATH-A900's after reading alot bout them on these forums and such
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanx to all for the reading etc. Took me awhile to make up my mind lol. Im in Aus and just finding it hard to find a nice headphone hanger since i dont want my cans lying around on my desk etc. My desk doesnt have much room, so im curious if anyone has tried the Sennheiser desk hanger with any of the Audio Technica headphones and did it work out. Im trying to decide over the hanger or doing a whole desk re arrange, for maybe a Woo Audio hanger.

Mwave Australia: Sennheiser HH 10 headphone holder (HH10)

Woo Audio Aluminum Headphone Stand

Jun 10, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #3 of 6
Why wouldn't the Sennheiser hanger work? If you're willing to spend the money on it, get it. I hang my Denons from a coat hanger I manipulated into the shape of one of those Koss headphone hangers.

Jun 10, 2008 at 9:32 AM Post #4 of 6
I have the Sennheiser hanger (it comes with the HD485 and HD595, of which I have the former), and it works very well. I use it to hang my cans off a bookshelf, and it is a very neat and tidy solution. The padded top is a nice touch, although coated with some fairly cheap-feeling leatherette material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back