Hamilton Meet: Location Poll
Jun 23, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
I voted for option 5: My Condo [JAGWIRE restricted to bedroom]

So... are you coming then?
evil_smiley.gif

Looks like its going to be my condo then... not sure if I will bother booking the Party Room as backup.

I just cleaned up my office recently and there is now a big space on one side of my comfy chair [rack is on the other] since I managed to get all my junk into my closet. Maybe I'll buy a little table to stick there so we have one more surface.
wink.gif

Jun 23, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
So... are you coming then?
evil_smiley.gif

I dunno, should I wave my usual appearance fee of having someone else bring a decent commercial tube amp?
tongue.gif

Biggie.

Jun 23, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
I dunno, should I wave my appearance fee of having someone else bring a decent commercial tube amp?

YES

Renato's amplifier will be there and he seems very impressed with it's sound. It didn't cost him all that much to build either, so if you like it... it can be build by a DIY'er for relatively cheap.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the other manufacturer, but if he comes there will definately be some tube amps.

Right now for commercial tube amps all we have is the Millet, the Dared MP-5 and the Little Dot 2, but I would imaging Tyll is bringing some of his amps. I don't know if you have experience with HeadRoom's high end stuff, but it does not sound like your typical solid state.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back