Halo the Movie?
Jul 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bowei006

Panda Man
Reviewer at Headphone.Guru

Go to Youtube and watch it in HD if the video above won't let you full screen 1080p.

I always wondered how they could make a Halo movie, and this trailer perfectly(almost) shows how. I mean it would be a challenge to do a Spartan one, before Master Chief was a Spartan, back when he was Josh and training as many don't know or have never seen his face, and having a sole movie just on him would be a bit meh as..... it would take a lot of genius to know what to do with the anonymity of Chief himself, to put an actor in or what!? Plus...him pwning everything without seeing his face removes a lot of emotional aspects.

But this video did it perfectly... ODST and training....holy crap. Up until Master Chief arrived in the trailer for the game(just a live action project thing) it was perfect. Having a disgruntled star who's talents aren't shown. 

Master Chief in the trailer had a weird voice and him leading the pack and the students ccalling out to him wouldn't really make the best movie?

But focusing on ODST, going through a training phase and then fighting the covenent, would make a fantastic movie.

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 7
Love it. Should be a great flic when it comes out. I think they started a halo movie some time ago but never went passed the initial trailer. Great to see someone has picked it up and finished it. 

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 7
Never been a fan of the game, but if they make a movie it would be awesome! 

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM Post #4 of 7
They wanted to start the movie many times, its been started in ...well talks and dropped many times. Mainly due to troubles of what to focus on since masterchief's face was never unveiled...but like I said above.. I think they just found out what to use :)

I would watch the heck out of this movie!

The above is a live action trailer for Halo 4, not a movie in case anyone was wondering

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:
They wanted to start the movie many times, its been started in ...well talks and dropped many times. Mainly due to troubles of what to focus on since masterchief's face was never unveiled...but like I said above.. I think they just found out what to use :)

I would watch the heck out of this movie!

The above is a live action trailer for Halo 4, not a movie in case anyone was wondering

It's actually a trailer for an upcoming miniseries, set before the covenant attack humanity.

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back