Guys, I can't read!
Dec 30, 2005 at 6:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

legcramp

1000+ Head-Fier
http://hdpcorea.com/

This website has reviews of lots of the headphones I wanna get, but I can't read it! It's killing me, what program do I have to install for this to work? I can't install any language packs off the windows cd.. always errors...
frown.gif

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by aZn_plyR
http://hdpcorea.com/

This website has reviews of lots of the headphones I wanna get, but I can't read it! It's killing me, what program do I have to install for this to work? I can't install any language packs off the windows cd.. always errors...
frown.gif

Do you read Korean?

I'm going to guess yes, based on the "aZn" in your name. [size=xx-small](Zerg rush.)[/size]

What sort of error do you get?

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 13
nononono... I cant only read english
biggrin.gif
BUT I only get ???????'S marks and not words or anything.. and I was wondering if there was something to get it to read in english hehe guess not then.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:29 AM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

nononono... I cant only read english
biggrin.gif
BUT I only get ???????'S marks and not words or anything.. and I was wondering if there was something to get it to read in english hehe guess not then.

Try Babelfish.

//EDIT:

Just tried it right now. Korean -> English (with a link). Get Engrish as a return, but it's passable.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:34 AM Post #5 of 13
Try changing the encoding in IE:
View > Encoding > Korean

A friend of mine told me there are Korean head-fi sites but I never visited one. This one looks pretty cool. There sure are a lot of reviews.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #6 of 13
Just use another review site.
The king is Headroom (headphone.com).
Audioreview.com has some good articles as well.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:36 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by NaOH
Try Babelfish.

//EDIT:

Just tried it right now. Korean -> English (with a link). Get Engrish as a return, but it's passable.

I love you, thanks a lot.

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:43 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

I love you, thanks a lot.

"Me rove you rong time!"

Dec 30, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

"Me rove you rong time!"

Awesome. I remember just yesterday when I was thinking, "Boy we sure need more 10 year old idiots on this forum."
Thankfully, someone heard my wish and made it come true!

Dec 30, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
Awesome. I remember just yesterday when I was thinking, "Boy we sure need more 10 year old idiots on this forum."
Thankfully, someone heard my wish and made it come true!

Aw, I love you too!

In all seriousness, though, don't be a ****. Take a pill, relax, and get over yourself.

Dec 30, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

In all seriousness, though, don't be a ****. Take a pill, relax, and get over yourself.

You should take your own advice. As for me, I think lost my anti-**** pills. No joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back