Guilty Pleasures
Apr 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #32 of 107
Lady Gaga for me.

Apr 20, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #34 of 107
Quote:

ABBA was/is a critically acclaimed band/group...so I don't find any guilty pleasure in it

I agree. Abba is arguably only second to The Beatles as being the most influential and successful pop group of all time. There is nothing "bad" about them. They are one of those music anomalies, almost miraculous in nature, that don't come along very often.

FWIW, I've been an Abba fan since I was 10, which was before Dancing Queen was released.

Apr 20, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #37 of 107
Lady Gaga

Any deathcore. Because I'm into metal that means by default I'm supposed to hate it. But I love its breakdowney goodness. Shhhhhhh. I'll lose metal points for this post.

Apr 20, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #38 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by dspang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lady Gaga

Any deathcore. Because I'm into metal that means by default I'm supposed to hate it. But I love its breakdowney goodness. Shhhhhhh. I'll lose metal points for this post.

haha, you shouldnt be ashamed of liking breakdowns, im a metal head too and i love them. just found a tech death band called Viraemia(suggested by azathoth) that even throws in a breakdown or two
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #41 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prog Rock Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like Coldplay.

Me, too. I'm also partial to The Fray sometimes.

Apr 21, 2010 at 11:56 AM Post #44 of 107
Jason Mraz, Kamelot, Dream Theater. And I'm looking forward to Uffie's new album. Sex, dreams and denim jeans, should be awesome :$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back