Guilty Pleasures
Apr 15, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #17 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by John2e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes I know we are all music experts and seek out the best artists

I claim to be neither and before on this forum have admitted my love for Dangerous and Moving by t.A.T.u.

Just as bad, I own over ten editions of the Clubland series.

Apr 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #18 of 107
Another ABBA fan here too. Also love the Carpenters and ELO but I suppose the most cringe-worthy album in my collection is one by Mantovani - the man was a musical genius!
L3000.gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #22 of 107
x2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
caramell_07.jpg

I have no excuse!

and bad 90's stuff like Milc Inc, happy hardcore, hardcore, gabber stuff like ID&T

Apr 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #24 of 107
ABBA was/is a critically acclaimed band/group...so I don't find any guilty pleasure in it, maybe people find it a bit gay? I know gay people are very fond of ABBA.
(the movie Priscilla Queen of the desert, anyone?)
There was a time though it was a guilty pleasure for me, when I exclusively listened to alternative and indie music, ABBA sounded too commercial to play loud with other people hearing it...it didn't fit my cool image well
wink.gif

Anyways, I now enjoy their songs without any guilty pleasure (and no I am not gay
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #27 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a closet Aqua fan. There's just something about those high pitched, annoying vocals. Maybe it's because I lived in Denmark for a while.

aqua-barbie_girl-gal.jpg

Is that Edward Cullen from Twilight in the orange? Speaking of guilty pleasures...I'm kidding of course.

Apr 16, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #28 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a closet Aqua fan. There's just something about those high pitched, annoying vocals. Maybe it's because I lived in Denmark for a while.

aqua-barbie_girl-gal.jpg

That looks awesome. I'm going to have to try it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SgtPepper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that Edward Cullen from Twilight in the orange? Speaking of guilty pleasures...I'm kidding of course.

Dude, you need to change your avatar. I thought you were VALIENTE for a second.

Apr 16, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #30 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cianyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, but happy hardcore is entirely different genre now
tongue.gif
*shudders*

[YOUTUBE]YouTube - Trixxy - Sunrise[/YOUTUBE]

Is that music or a military weaponized sonic weapon for interrogations? I occasionally find a random modern pop/trance/whatevertheycallit song stuck in my head like Basshunter-- I blame my work mostly for this.

80's pop/rock/contemporary music has always been a weakness of mine as well.

YouTube - Spandau Ballet - Gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back