GTA meet part 2...
Oct 5, 2007 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

jay.money

100+ Head-Fier
I'll be honest, I'm not able to organize this, but I would be more than happy to attend.
tongue.gif

The last GTA meet seemed to be a success (07/07/07) but I was unable to attend. I figured that I'd take an "if you post it, they will come" approach and see if anyone was ready for another meeting of the headphone geeks.

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #2 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by jay.money /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be honest, I'm not able to organize this, but I would be more than happy to attend.
tongue.gif

The last GTA meet seemed to be a success (07/07/07) but I was unable to attend. I figured that I'd take an "if you post it, they will come" approach and see if anyone was ready for another meeting of the headphone geeks.

These larger-scale meets are generally held bi-yearly at most in order to allow time for gear changes. Usually interest is sparked a good two months in advance when a handful of members begin to plan for it. It is relatively likely that a meet will be in the works come late december/early january. Just keep checking back occasionally until then.

Oct 12, 2007 at 1:55 AM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I say we hold a local SLAYER meet.

Seriously though, is the OP going to the High on Fire concert on the 24th? Still debating it myself, with Ween only 2 days later...

No, not going to make it.

Oct 15, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #6 of 23
Missed the last one, but I'm all over this next one. Heard it went great GDV, hope your involved in planning the next.

Oct 22, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
These larger-scale meets are generally held bi-yearly at most in order to allow time for gear changes. Usually interest is sparked a good two months in advance when a handful of members begin to plan for it. It is relatively likely that a meet will be in the works come late december/early january. Just keep checking back occasionally until then.

tongue.gif

I'm looking forward to a GTA meet though... missed the last one, definetely interested in hearing some new gear!

Oct 22, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #9 of 23
GlendaleViper pulled off the last one with minimal help other than his CC balance :S. Once my schedule clears up in November I'll probably take the reins this time. At that time I'll take venue ideas and some members to help out. Cheers.

Edit: will likely be my 2000th post. Kick. Ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back