GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!!
Aug 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #16 of 21
Would you mind notifying us in this thread if you meet the 15+ req? I'm interested in this DAC if I can get it for $350 (I'm sure more people would be as well)

Aug 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #17 of 21
Don't mean to be much of a nit-picky grammar Nazi but... "Equipped with hgih-grade AKM 32bit(*) DAC AK4390"
Also, is there an end date to the group buy that I may have missed? Or is it when they're officially released?

Aug 10, 2012 at 3:29 AM Post #19 of 21
Well thats to bad.  Anywho mine should be here tomorrow!  Thanks Drew!

edit:
Mine arrived its so tiny! I was looking at judes pics of it and it looks so much bigger next to his laptop.
It arrived with a silver USB cable that clashes with the black but I have longer replacment cables arriving monday.
Took about 3 seconds for windows to recognize. My HE-400's sounds great!  
2 1/4 on the volume and its plenty loud for me

Thanks again Drew.

Sep 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #20 of 21
I have one running on a asus eee netbook, running jriver and win7.  CPU never maxes out and jriver has a large buffer, so no noise/stutters at all.

No noise from unit.   Works great, small enough, and I like that it's just usb powered, easy to move around and play through rca jacks also, into aux port of stereo.

Good luck with group buy, hope it works out, great little unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back