Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Nov 19, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #466 of 1,565
  UPS showed up today with my loaner toys, be jealous.

Where did you get the loaners?  I am very jealous.  Any impressions?

Nov 19, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #467 of 1,565
Nov 19, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #468 of 1,565
  Where did you get the loaners?  I am very jealous.  Any impressions?

I just loaded up the 120ii today, going to try it for a while. The 240 is the overall better sounding unit, but for the money, most wont think its worth the extra money, some will though. I love the UI on these players, being able to load songs into a playlist, then being able to sort them, is awesome. Overall, these are the best players I have tried so far. SQ is also really good on the Questyle players, but when you factor the UI in, these are much more suited for my taste. Working buttons when the screen is off, big plus. I want to keep one of them, that's for sure, I got them from the DAP fairy. 
wink_face.gif

Nov 19, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #471 of 1,565
I just loaded up the 120ii today, going to try it for a while. The 240 is the overall better sounding unit, but for the money, most wont think its worth the extra money, some will though. I love the UI on these players, being able to load songs into a playlist, then being able to sort them, is awesome. Overall, these are the best players I have tried so far. SQ is also really good on the Questyle players, but when you factor the UI in, these are much more suited for my taste. Working buttons when the screen is off, big plus. I want to keep one of them, that's for sure, I got them from the DAP fairy. :wink_face:

Having owned both the 120ii and the 100ii, I found that the 100ii sounded more pleasing to my ears with my k10s, especially for longer term listening.

Nov 19, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #473 of 1,565
Having owned both the 120ii and the 100ii, I found that the 100ii sounded more pleasing to my ears with my k10s, especially for longer term listening.

It will be on my list for possible purchase, even without being able to try it. I should like it, but with the new Fiio and Onkyo coming out, I really need some more info.

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #474 of 1,565
A blonde went to a hair dresser's one day, listening to a walkman. The hair dresser asked her what she wanted, and the blonde replied, "I need to get my hair trimmed, just make sure that you do not take these headphones off." The woman looked at the blonde, surprised, but did as she was told. While she was brushing the blonde's hair, she accidentally bumped the headphones, knocking them to the ground. As she bent down to pick them up, the blonde fell over, onto the floor. The hair dresser was very confused. She picked up the head phones and listened. This is what she heard..."breath in...breath out...breath in...breath out..."!

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #475 of 1,565

To be frank, the 120II sounds like a (very) slightly more refined 100II, with a tad better micro detail retrieval. Both are quite difficult to separate with casual to semi-serious listening. I spent over an hour A/B-ing the 2 in order to garner the minute variations. Both are top class DAPs, anyway.

Nov 21, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #477 of 1,565
My new crush, Marta Altesa.

Nov 22, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #480 of 1,565
A man saw a lady with big breasts. He asked, "Excuse me, can I bite your breasts for $1000?" She agrees, so they go to a secluded corner. She opens her blouse and the man puts his face in her breasts for 10 minutes." Eventually the lady asks, "Aren't you gonna bite them?" He replies, "No, it's too expensive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back