Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Nov 16, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #452 of 1,565

Nov 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #453 of 1,565
A young boy comes home from school in a bad mood. His father asks him, "What's wrong, son?" The kid tells his dad that he's upset because another kid has been teasing him and calling him gay. The father says, "Punch him in the face next time he does that. I bet he'll stop." The kid replies, "Yeah, but he's so cute!"

Nov 17, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #454 of 1,565
  So who is it? Charlie Sheen?

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hollywood-aids-scare-superstar-desperate-battle/

Hah, you were spot on!

Nov 17, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #455 of 1,565
  You should try taking a plane or train next time! 
biggrin.gif

Plane tickets are expensive, my friend. Thought we could hike our way to Japan. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #459 of 1,565
Some handy tips here.

Nov 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #463 of 1,565
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back