Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread
Aug 19, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #1,502 of 1,565

You know something is wrong with the person if they are wearing Sennheiser HD-800 outside in town with all cars, and motorcycles going around.
Can they even hear anything!?
Know anyone who literally will wanting to be dancing around town with a Chord Hugo in their hands???

And what is she playing?  She has no source!! 
biggrin.gif

She's mighty pretty though :)  When your that hot, you don't need an outside source!

Aug 22, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #1,505 of 1,565

You know something is wrong with the person if they are wearing Sennheiser HD-800 outside in town with all cars, and motorcycles going around.
Can they even hear anything!?
Know anyone who literally will wanting to be dancing around town with a Chord Hugo in their hands???

At least she's wearing the HD800's the correct way. Have seen many people wearing them backwards...

Aug 22, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #1,507 of 1,565
Aug 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #1,508 of 1,565
  I have seen this several time in my day, mostly fishing scenes in movies.

Love it. I wonder if it's the actors fault for not knowing how to hold the rod, or the prop-masters fault for mounting the handle on the wrong side of the spinning reel, or the directors for wanting the shot from one side versus the other? Nah, let's just blame the actor - much more fun. 
wink_face.gif
 Cheers 

Aug 28, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #1,509 of 1,565
Bert, age 80, always wanted a  pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore  them home.   Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to  his wife, "Notice anything  different about me?"

Margaret, who is 75, looked him over.  "Nope."

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and  walked back into the kitchen  completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a  little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"  Margaret looked up  and said in her best deadpan, "Bert, what's different?   It's hanging down today, it was  hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious,  Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"

"Nope.  Not a clue", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!"

Without missing a beat Margaret replied, "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert ... You should'a bought a hat!

Sep 29, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #1,511 of 1,565

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"What's a 'man', Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants."
"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, you can have him on one condition."
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."

Oct 2, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #1,512 of 1,565

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedy snake, but I'm just not happy."
"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.
"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"What's a 'man', Lord?"
"This man will be a flawed creature, with aggressive tendencies, an enormous ego and an inability to empathize or listen to you properly. All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger and faster and more muscular than you. He'll be really good at fighting and kicking a ball about and hunting fleet-footed ruminants."
"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, well. He's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. But, you can have him on one condition."
"What's that, Lord?"
"You'll have to let him believe that I made him first."

Ha! This doesn't describe me at all.

I'm humble, I can empathize well, and I always listen to my wife.

biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #1,513 of 1,565

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid 
​down on the back seat. 

​ ​The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no 

​attempt to start the cab.        

The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey? - Haven't you

ever seen a naked woman before?" The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper vair I come from.

"The drunk woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at 
​ ​

my boobs or ass, sweetie, what are you doing then? 

"He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, 'Vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride??"

Now, that's a REAL Businessman!

Oct 6, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #1,514 of 1,565

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid 
​down on the back seat. 

​ ​The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman. He made no 

The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey? - Haven't you

ever seen a naked woman before?" The old Jewish driver answered, "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasn't staring at you like you tink; det vould not be proper vair I come from.

​ ​

"He paused a moment, then told her..."Vell, M'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, 'Vair in da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride??"

biggrin.gif
 Hah!  That's a great joke!  And a picture to match.  Well done!

Oct 8, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #1,515 of 1,565

​down on the back seat. 

​ ​

It's been awfully quiet here, but this is a gem! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back