Great deal on Omega II / KGSS on Audiogon
Feb 23, 2005 at 4:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Canman

Headphoneus Supremus
zzz is selling a KGSS / Omega II on audiogon for $1700. Great deal.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....ull&1114336775

It also comes with extension cord and stand. I have done 2 deals with Dennis in the past. While his power supply in my old KGSS amp was sub par (lacked proper filtering), it would be worth it to buy this setup and maybe work on the supply in the future.

Feb 24, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #2 of 12
Ya, great... What's funny is that all the parts he used (the Caddock resistors and the Jensen Caps) were all the parts for the amp he was suppose to build for me, but we know what happened with that.
It was resolved, so I guess he had to use the parts somewhere.

Feb 24, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
So I take it this is the ever-popular ZZZ you guys are referring to?

well, Canman's first word in his post is "zzz" so I would assume so.
wink.gif

Feb 24, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #6 of 12
hm, today at lunch I was with my wireless laptop looking at this...for ONE minute there, the peer pressure from my friends around me almost pushed me into selling everything and picking this up....whew...lucky I had the will power today.

Feb 24, 2005 at 4:55 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by soupy
hm, today at lunch I was with my wireless laptop looking at this...for ONE minute there, the peer pressure from my friends around me almost pushed me into selling everything and picking this up....whew...lucky I had the will power today.

Congrats on the will power.

Feb 24, 2005 at 5:01 AM Post #8 of 12
Who knows if he'll ever send it to you, I don't believe he's returned all the money from the amp orders he never filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back