"Gray-do" or "Graw-do"
Mar 7, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #2 of 44
It's an American company: gray-doh
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #3 of 44
Always been curious: How many threads exist which ask this question now "too many" or "not enough"?

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #6 of 44
Duggeh, almost every question asked here has been asked a million times, but it is notoriously hard to find old threads via the search function, so questions keep getting re-asked, and head-fi lives on.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #9 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by g500tec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Duggeh, almost every question asked here has been asked a million times, but it is notoriously hard to find old threads via the search function, so questions keep getting re-asked, and head-fi lives on.

- Search Results for how to pronounce grado

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #10 of 44
Grah-dough

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #11 of 44
and
images
images

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #12 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by g500tec /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally agree.

Anyway, I've been reading pretty regularly since August and I've never seen this question asked.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #13 of 44
Indeed.

The intention of the post was one of parody or satire. Not one of exasperated derision. Elsewise I should theretofore have said along the lines of "Search ***!" Or similar. My apologies if you were genuinely ired by my post. It was intended in good humour.

To answer your question I had always in my head thought of the word as pronounced Grey-Dough. This was later confirmed by the pointing out of the fact that Mr Grado himself pronounces his name in such a fashion.

I have taken up the name pronunciation issue myself on a few occasions, with some people I have met that spell my surname with Mc, instead of Mac.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #15 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by trb36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally agree.

Anyway, I've been reading pretty regularly since August and I've never seen this question asked.

Yeah, I've been reading this forum virtually every day since July and have never seen this question asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back