Gran Turismo
Dec 28, 2004 at 8:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

trevorlane

500+ Head-Fier
I recently read the thread regarding MGS 3, and was wondering if there are any Gran Turismo enthusiasts here. I've been playing the game since GT2 and have participated in the old GT forum begun by Kenji. Any fans here? if so, what's your fav. race car?

Dec 28, 2004 at 8:19 PM Post #2 of 34
its the reason i got another ps2.

I'm seriously looking foward to gt4. I also wish there is a way to get it to work with the thomas super wheel.m

My favorite car is lingenfelter ls7 c5 corvette, the ruff stage 5 porsche, or the skyline gtr.

Dec 28, 2004 at 8:28 PM Post #3 of 34
i can't wait for GT4 to be released. i forgot to list my fav cars: Mustang Cobra R, C5R, Tommy Kaira ZZ, and of course, the Escudo. To be fair, I think F1s shouldn't be raced against non-F1s.

Dec 28, 2004 at 9:24 PM Post #5 of 34
Guys - give me some advice. I have been playing GT3 for sooo many weeks but still have the same bloody cars. What do I do to get more cars and tracks...it is getting boring
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2004 at 9:58 PM Post #6 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Guys - give me some advice. I have been playing GT3 for sooo many weeks but still have the same bloody cars. What do I do to get more cars and tracks...it is getting boring
frown.gif

Don't you get cars as you progress through all the event races? Like professional amateur etc? Also I'm certain that the endurance races give you cars such as the F1 and some others...sorry if I couldn't provide more concrete infomration. Maybe try www.gamefaqs.com

Dec 28, 2004 at 9:58 PM Post #7 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
frown.gif

Order GT4, I played the GT 4 Demo (sold in Japan with a "bible about gt4") and it is MUCH better. ....

Dec 29, 2004 at 2:35 AM Post #11 of 34
I just bought a PS2 a few weeks ago and got GT3 and the new Logitech GT wheel that is designed for GT4 (the freakin' wheel and pedals cost as much as the PS2!). I've got GT4 on order and am eagerly awaiting its arrival next year. This is more a less a winter diversion, I race real cars in the summer, and just wanted something to keep me going in the cold winter months.

-Keith

Dec 29, 2004 at 2:56 AM Post #13 of 34
I sort of lost intrest in GT4 after online mode was cut. Though the GT series is still the best racer by far on any system.

Dec 29, 2004 at 3:33 AM Post #14 of 34
I too am eagerly awaiting the release of GT4. I've been playing the game since the original Gran Tourismo and it seems to get better with each edition. I don't know how they're going to top GT3 but to tell you the truth, all I'd need is about 5 or 6 new tracks and that would weeks of new enjoyment for me!!
biggrin.gif

I wonder if they'll ever get the rights to Ferrari and Lamborghini.

My thumb tips are hurting just thinking about it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back