Grado SR60i or SR80i?
Jan 17, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by chunkfnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you guys certainly helped me make a decision. I'll be getting the Sony's in a couple weeks, and then the SR80i's about three weeks after that. I never thought I'd ever spend this much on headphones! Anyone know any good sites to buy them from? Reputable and cheap? And should I buy the L-pads and put them on? Or will they not fit? Sorry about all these noob questions.

V6 at Amazon, Beyer DT 250 pads at B&H, SR80i's at Headroom.

Jan 18, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #19 of 22
You click "Add" for the one you want, scroll down the left column until you see "shopping cart". Click on it. Once you are at the shopping cart, click on "total order". Fill out the info and you just bought your headphone. Now wait your headphone to arrive in the mail.

Do you need a pic-by-pic guide?
Quote:

Originally Posted by chunkfnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, I've been looking into the MS1's again and I can't seem to figure out how to purchase them from the alessandro site. Are they still selling them?

Jan 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #20 of 22
I just ordered a pair of the SR60i's
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by iHelp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You click "Add" for the one you want, scroll down the left column until you see "shopping cart". Click on it. Once you are at the shopping cart, click on "total order". Fill out the info and you just bought your headphone. Now wait your headphone to arrive in the mail.

Do you need a pic-by-pic guide?

LOL! Well, maybe...not really, I'm on firefox and the "Add" option isn't showing up. I guess I'll have to try out Safari. Or actually, if you don't mind me asking...what browser are you using?

Edit- Ah! Nevermind! Found it! It didn't show up on Firefox, that's all. So, which one is better the MS1i, or MS1? These will be used for trance (Above & Beyond, Armin) and some 60's rock (The beatles, Jimi Hendrix). Or is the SR80i better for these things? Keep in mind, unamped out of my iPod with mostly Apple Lossless files and 320 KB bit rate files with a few 256 thrown in there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back