Grado RS1 that rattles like a "vinyl" when deep bass enters, NOO!!
Dec 19, 2006 at 9:33 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hehe, Yepp!
rs1smile.gif

Eventually your bowls will absorb enough oils from your skin that they'll become nice and soft...comfy. I don't remember how many hours of wear this takes but just give them a try. IMO, hardbowls>soft bowls>flats>vwaps>comfies in terms of SQ but broken bowls is the best trade off for comfort.

Dec 19, 2006 at 9:40 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eventually your bowls will absorb enough oils from your skin that they'll become nice and soft...comfy. I don't remember how many hours of wear this takes but just give them a try. IMO, hardbowls>soft bowls>flats>vwaps>comfies in terms of SQ but broken bowls is the best trade off for comfort.

If they are over 2 years old then the bowls should be soft and comfy allredy?

Jun 22, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #19 of 19
Thxs guys!

Gived it som "blow-job" and its gone. Cant sense it or hear it now but i know that its still there, just have a feeling that it will retur
frown.gif

But as it is at this time its gone. Thxs for support!
rs1smile.gif

Sorry for the old thread but I thought I had to give a thumbs up for this thread. Bought a brand-new RS1e today and there was a slight rattling on the right. I almost thought the dreaded moment of sending it back on the first day for RMA would come, but I decided to try this quick fix first and it worked!

Not to mention the laughter I got. Thanks ya'll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back