Grado HP-1+Grace M901=total transparency and i dig it!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 4, 2008 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

mr. nice

500+ Head-Fier
i think this is gonna be my set up for some time cuz i freakin love it
biggrin.gif
! if the recording was made right than im gonna here it all. if it was made like poop there is no hiding. the only thing that would make it even better would be a better DA converter though the M901 aint to shabby. still though it sounds much sweeter running out of a Benchmark or Lavry but then you add cables and more clutter on the desktop and more money for more gear and i ain't down with that right now.

anyways...im just saying that im one very happy head-fier right now!

Jan 4, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #2 of 22
to add both of the pieces look mighty sexy in their own right. even the mrs. likes the look of the headphones and grace and that's the first time ive ever heard her say something positive about this stuff......

Jan 4, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 22
Where are the pics, otherwise is just bla, bla ,bla...
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. nice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
to add both of the pieces look mighty sexy in their own right. even the mrs. likes the look of the headphones and grace and that's the first time ive ever heard her say something positive about this stuff......

Jan 4, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #5 of 22
don't tempt me cuz ill snap some super sexy shots of these two together! BTW, i think i read that your GS1000 love the Grace Pres also. The Grace is just slutty in all the right ways
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by WindowsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unlocking Grace m902 (and probably m901) true performance... - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Try to look here for more WOW.

interesting. i read the M Grace is a big HP-1 fan (in fact his favorite can) and suited his M902 (probably M901) also to fit it perfectly. also said he loved the HD600. now if this is all true then i am in no position to out smart him though it could def. be a great solution to other cans for some sweet synergy.

Jan 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #7 of 22
Ahh, you have to make those sexy ones, otherwise its just bla,bla, bla
tongue.gif

I am a tube guy, almost sure of it, however never heard of Crace, hmmm...

Pics, pics, pics...
cool.gif

Quote:

don't tempt me cuz ill snap some super sexy shots of these two together! BTW, i think i read that your GS1000 love the Grace Pres also. The Grace is just slutty in all the right ways
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh, you have to make those sexy ones, otherwise its just bla,bla, bla
tongue.gif

I am a tube guy, almost sure of it, however never heard of Crace, hmmm...

Pics, pics, pics...
cool.gif

pics will be coming...honestly my wife thinks im a total sicko freak when she sees me pull out the camera. no no no...not to take pics of the 1 year old, but of a pre amp and headphones
wink.gif
God love that woman 4 putting up with me
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #9 of 22
Ha-ha-ha, my wife was the same and now I am taking the pics of my tubes and she never say anything anymore
biggrin.gif

Quote:

pics will be coming...honestly my wife thinks im a total sicko freak when she sees me pull out the camera. no no no...not to take pics of the 1 year old, but of a pre amp and headphones
wink.gif
God love that woman 4 putting up with me
icon10.gif

Jan 5, 2008 at 1:43 PM Post #15 of 22
wanna here what's really messed up here. my father comes over, puts the headphones on and tells me that he wants the amp????????? you figure when somebody comes to ones house they usually bring something not take.

anyways, to make a long story short i need another so im back on the market. at least he knows he aint getting this one until i find one first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back