Grado GS-1000
May 19, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #31 of 49
I'm looking forward to everyones impressions especially on how they compare to the RS1s which I absolutely love. This could very well be the last stand for my RS1s.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2006 at 1:49 PM Post #35 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahvetti
Oh well. They are taking a longer route for me. I wonder how long they are going to burn in...

Are you in Finland? Is so, they might never arrive. Todd can't sell out of the country on Grado orders. You have to wait for you local dealer to get them in unless there isn't any, then I think Todd can sell to you.

For the other post.

1. I paid with credit card and was only charge $985 using the $10 off coupon. No shipping charged as Todd mentioned.

2. All orders were shipped yesterday. The first batch just shipped earlier in the day. My order still say "Pending" That's because Grado Labs actually shipped them directly to the customers instead of Todd. That's also the reason they all shipped UPS ground. I'm sure Todd will update the status manually. It's probably automatic when shipped from Todd himself.

3. No tracking number. You can go to UPS and enter where it's shipping from and where it's going and it will give you an estimate on how long UPS ground will take. I'm in San Francisco, so I might not get mine until next Thursday. It's out of my hands now, I just have to wait and enjoy everyone elses reviews and photos before I get mine. No big deal.

May 22, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #40 of 49
I think we will all be listing to the GS 1000 by next weekend.
icon10.gif
I would bet there will be lots of smiles as we all listen. I can't wait to see who get them first. Its going to be at least the end of the week for us on the left coast.
orphsmile.gif

May 22, 2006 at 2:02 PM Post #41 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlflow
I think we will all be listing to the GS 1000 by next weekend.
icon10.gif
I would bet there will be lots of smiles as we all listen. I can't wait to see who get them first. Its going to be at least the end of the week for us on the left coast.
orphsmile.gif

UPS said the latest is Thursday for the bay area so I might have to take Friday off.

May 22, 2006 at 6:01 PM Post #42 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdone
UPS said the latest is Thursday for the bay area so I might have to take Friday off.

Maybe Thursday too, just in case (I usually get UPS deliveries about 1pm).

All the reports coming in are making me happy about the purchase.

May 22, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #43 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeymad
Maybe Thursday too, just in case (I usually get UPS deliveries about 1pm).

All the reports coming in are making me happy about the purchase.

Yeah, if they don't come Wed. night, I plan to go home for lunch on Thursday and see if they arrived. I'll have a hard time going back to work but at least I can set it up to start burning in so they'll have a few hours on them when I get back home.

May 24, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #45 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlflow
Hey has anyone received them yet?
orphsmile.gif

West Coast is Dry so far. The UPS truck faked me out at the end of the day. Came driving by the house just as I was leaving at about 5pm this evening..... Nothing for me.

Any one of the tracking numbers would help us out.

On the good side of the news for me, I just found out that my w5000's are on their way from HK (thx benny). They should be landing at about the same time as the gs1000s.

Back to my Stax Omega II honeymoon....
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back