Grado GS-1000
May 18, 2006 at 2:58 PM Post #16 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

Just wanted to say the first 24 of the GS1000 are shipping today. There

Yea, this is great to hear. Now, I just don't know if I am in the first 24 or the last 24, or the many 24's inbetween.

maddening.....
basshead.gif

May 18, 2006 at 3:19 PM Post #18 of 49
These are shipping direct for Grado Labs, correct? Will our order status change from pending to shipping and include the tracking info? Also, do you know if Fedex delivers on Saturday for 2day shipping?

Thanks. Can't wait.

May 18, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #19 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdone
These are shipping direct for Grado Labs, correct? Will our order status change from pending to shipping and include the tracking info? Also, do you know if Fedex delivers on Saturday for 2day shipping?

Thanks. Can't wait.

The status for my order from the start has been 'processing'. But I paid with Paypal, so I guess since the deed is already done (IE: The money was already paid to TTVJ) the status is reflected differently than if I were to pay with a credit card...

In honesty, the questions you have asked are probably best directed at Todd himself.

*marks another day off of the calendar*

May 18, 2006 at 3:50 PM Post #20 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
In honesty, the questions you have asked are probably best directed at Todd himself.

Well, this is Todd's official forum, so in a way, I was asking directly. Plus others might like some more info. If I get impatient enough, I will call directly.

May 18, 2006 at 5:48 PM Post #21 of 49
Quote:

Well, this is Todd's official forum, so in a way, I was asking directly. Plus others might like some more info. If I get impatient enough, I will call directly.

Yeah, you have a point there
biggrin.gif
*smacks self in forehead*

I am getting anxious/excited/impatient as well. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning!

May 18, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #22 of 49
I got impatient and gave a call. He said the first 24 have shipped and all the rest of the orders will go out by tomorrow. They might have some more go out today as well. Everything is being shipping from New York. They are basically waiting on basic boxes to ship them in. Not even the official boxes.

I just missed the first cutoff. I'm #27 and I ordered on 4/28. I forgot to ask about the status on the website but everyone should consider their's shipped by tomorrow anyway.

May 18, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #23 of 49
Quote:

I got impatient and gave a call. He said the first 24 have shipped and all the rest of the orders will go out by tomorrow. They might have some more go out today as well. Everything is being shipping from New York. They are basically waiting on basic boxes to ship them in. Not even the official boxes.

I just missed the first cutoff. I'm #27 and I ordered on 4/28. I forgot to ask about the status on the website but everyone should consider their's shipped by tomorrow anyway.

Cool!
Thanks for the info.

Hmmm, it seems there is a good chance that I might be in the first batch. I ordered on 4/25, woo-hoo! And for once, living in New Jersey might pay off ! I might get them quick being close to NY. Now I just have to be sure to eat the receipt before the wife sees it!

May 18, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #24 of 49
frown.gif
Order Date, 5/11..
frown.gif

May 18, 2006 at 8:48 PM Post #25 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeymad
frown.gif
Order Date, 5/11..
frown.gif

It still should go out tomorrow. Todd said everyone's order will be shipped by tomorrow.

I would have pre-ordered the first day, but I wasn't sure of my finances and didn't want to sell my RS-1 to fund the GS1000. I will still probably sell the RS-1 but I wanted to hear and test them against the GS1000 first.

May 18, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #26 of 49
Quote:

It still should go out tomorrow.

biggrin.gif
Weeee, Happy again...
rs1smile.gif

If the GS1k are as reported, I don't think that my RS-2's will last that long as well.

Thanks for the update.

May 19, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #27 of 49
Look at my credit card info online and there is approximately $1000 discrepancy between (statment + avaliable credit) and the full monthly credit line. So I guess mine was shipped today via USPS priority mail and should here this Saturday!!!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #28 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst
Look at my credit card info online and there is approximately $1000 discrepancy between (statment + avaliable credit) and the full monthly credit line. So I guess mine was shipped today via USPS priority mail and should here this Saturday!!!
biggrin.gif

Hey thanks for the tip. I see the charge online too. I can the exact amount and that it was from Todd, so there's no guessing. Hopefully I get mine saturday too. It's supposed to rain, so what better way to spend my time indoors.

May 19, 2006 at 1:47 AM Post #29 of 49
Hi All,

The GS-1000 all shipped via UPS Grd. You were not charged shipping - it's on me. So the closer you are to NY the sooner you will get them.
Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back