Followed. 
dt880smile.png

Jan 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #6 of 19
Subscribed!
gs1000.gif

Jan 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #7 of 19
Hot!

Jan 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #10 of 19
How does a  large amount of hair between the headphone and the ears affect the sound? I would think it might decrease the treble, but perhaps even increase the bass(better isolation?) It is interesting to see women wearing a headphone over their hair, and not moving the hair out of the way.

Jan 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #12 of 19

Quote:
How does a  large amount of hair between the headphone and the ears affect the sound? I would think it might decrease the treble, but perhaps even increase the bass(better isolation?) It is interesting to see women wearing a headphone over their hair, and not moving the hair out of the way.

Sometimes it may look like wearing the headphones over hair, but if you look closely, you'll notice often times the hair's flow around the earcups indicates it has been parted slightly and the ear is likely sticking out enough. It's harder to tell with longer hair.

As for how it effects sound... in my experience, not much. It's more annoying than anything else. Can also get into the housings of open headphones like Stax Lambdas really easily and cause issues. Tying back is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back